Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Blah Blah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally I know

Hey guys

Well I finally know what is going on with me. I have Fiber Mialgia which is a interposition of the neuro sinapsis which is a good thing. now comes treating it. I also need to raise about 2500 dollars in which to move. I have every thing on my sig minus a few things to sell. Also this will help me as I will be able to move closer to my doctor and closer to were jobs are. its going to take six months to a year to get me back to were I need to be but I am going to give it my all. Thanks guys for all of the support

later

v

Re: Finally I know

Noooo! Don't sell your lasers, lets start a GoFundMe page. Try that first? I understand if you must sell them, but that might work.

Reactions: GSS

Alsakan I think my page is still up gofund.me/bd0h1k I have had it up for a little better than 8 months when I was really in need and then some people helped out and that was great. But I am at a point were it really a necessity to sell my lasers in order to keep us from being homeless. my wifes job ends in sept as it is just a summer job. and im still waiting on Social Security. Because of the generosity of this forum I did not want to ask or put up another threat asking I feel like selling my gear would only be the way to go

What is all that stuff going to bring in, as a guess?

What is all that stuff going to bring in, as a guess?

the greens im looking at maybe twenty for the lower pwr ones and the few that are up past 70 maybe twenty five to thirty five a piece the reds twenty each and the 400 nm minus the 1 watt 30-50 some were in that range. I have a unfinished 1 watt that is in a engmus host i would take 75 for I am going to ask 75 for my bench top psu because i paid over a hundred for it. I have thirty or so LiIons of different sizes that I would take 4 dollars a cell for. I have two heads for a 473 one needs work and one works I was told. it needs a 5 amp glass fuze I would take 125 for all. I have a working `1 mw red hene that i would take no less than 150 for the psu and tube. 2 inch defraction grading no less than 175 and other odds and ends Alsakan it really just depends on the offers Im not pricing any thing but the prices I put are what I would consider in that price range. so hopefully that is my goal is to get as much as i can so we do not end up on the street

I have some other tubes HeNe tubes I got from Kaiser for my bday. two end of life 543s they do work but they are towards their end I have one 632 8 inch tube that needs alignment and another that is a hard start. a micro green 532 head that needs work a universal driver for some thing two sup-e5h ep noise filters two giant bottles of lab grade glycerin really a lot of stuff

Last edited:

GSS

Hey guys

Well I finally know what is going on with me. I have Fiber Mialgia which is a interposition of the neuro sinapsis which is a good thing. now comes treating it. I also need to raise about 2500 dollars in which to move. I have every thing on my sig minus a few things to sell. Also this will help me as I will be able to move closer to my doctor and closer to were jobs are. its going to take six months to a year to get me back to were I need to be but I am going to give it my all. Thanks guys for all of the support

later

v
Im not feeling to well today so I was skimming the forum with out login on but after reading this post I did. It seems you just got an answer to an medical issue thats been plauging you for a while. Now you know and now starts the treatment like you said. Fiber Mialgia has been making its rounds as a symtom that they have a grasp on now. What im getting at is you are going to start feeling better with treatment. and not having your toys after selling them (how can I word this) is a no win situation. There are plenty of doctors schooled with this disease now that you should have some near you. I know and realize I dont have a clue of your whole situation but what ever you choose Im in for any Gofundme help you need or I will buy some lasers. How close are you to mabey recieving social secruity. Many members here have picked this hobby up do till some type of illness and this is what helps them. Alaskan thanks for bringing up the helpmefund thread.:thinking::yh:

Im not feeling to well today so I was skimming the forum with out login on but after reading this post I did. It seems you just got an answer to an medical issue thats been plauging you for a while. Now you know and now starts the treatment like you said. Fiber Mialgia has been making its rounds as a symtom that they have a grasp on now. What im getting at is you are going to start feeling better with treatment. and not having your toys after selling them (how can I word this) is a no win situation. There are plenty of doctors schooled with this disease now that you should have some near you. I know and realize I dont have a clue of your whole situation but what ever you choose Im in for any Gofundme help you need or I will buy some lasers. How close are you to mabey recieving social secruity. Many members here have picked this hobby up do till some type of illness and this is what helps them. Alaskan thanks for bringing up the helpmefund thread.:thinking::yh:

thanks GSS my situation is that unless I can come up with 2500 dollars by the end of september me and my family will be home less more or less. My wife's job is ending at the end of september due to its a summer job at a resort. I am suppose to not work for at least six months due to the fiber mialgia and need to still see doctors to check on what kind of progress i am making in my treatments before they will clear me for a job. this is going to be a six month to a year process. This means because of were we live a small ag town there is no jobs for my wife to get. so that means moving to a bigger town to find a job for her and me be closer to medical personal. I am selling my lasers to make up some of the money we need to move is really not what i want to do but the only thing that i can do

Re: Help vortish! WINNERS POSTED!

is wondering why mods move my new thread to this thread that has been dead for a while its not the same thing

if you want to help by either buying some thing from me or just donating to the cause then that fine either way I am not asking for donations because I have been helped a couple times from LPF but if people so want to here is the go fund me page

http://www.gofundme.com/ForVortish

Thanks again LPF for the support

Last edited:

OK, donated to the GoFundMe page, hope others will help and add what they can too.

Chris

Truth is, I am a little selfish, a long time ago I had a complete turn around mindset change, instead of seeing others as "others" I understood we are all a part of the same life, yes, individuals, perhaps divided souls if there is life after death as I suspect, yet at our very core, in essence, I am another you living a different life in parallel and vice versa.

Truth is, I am a little selfish, a long time ago I had a complete turn around mindset change, instead of seeing others as "others" I understood we are all a part of the same life, yes, individuals, perhaps divided souls if there is life after death as I suspect, yet at our very core, in essence, I am another you living a different life in parallel and vice versa.

that is a really interesting way of looking at things. I mean what are we? we are cells that make up a body that has a soul that inhabits the body. we love live and die and for what? if we do not live to love each other then we really are nothing! that is just a personal belief and I try to live by it

My post was deleted maybe but I was interested in 405 nm 95 mw pocket burner &
405 nm 70 mw star cap pointer

BTW vortish I THINK you can change the thread title since the mods moved it here,
I wish the best for you over the coming years! Ill help out when possible, hope that charger came in handy or you made few dollars selling it etc.

LPF has got your back!

Status
Not open for further replies.