Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Blackwolf's collection liquidation sale *pic heavy*

It pains me to do this but I do need some funds for other projects so I plan on selling a few things.

A white laser / Rgb set up contains two pbs cubes and one turning mirror can be used to make a white or rgb laser
HYL8vG6l.jpg

asking $10 shipped

any questions or concerns feel free to pm I would like to keep it with in the US if possible

Last edited:

Pman

I want the lenses and the lens caps/switch covers.
Also want the 2nd to last and last. How much is the third to last stuff too?
Might as well add the 650nm too;)

Last edited:
Blackwolf's liquidation sale price drops *pic heavy*

Do you remember if they're actually certified? And by tested, do you mean you eyeballed it, or you had them tested with an LPM?

No idea I got these a few Years ago at a science store. when my blue lase is shined through them no light makes it through

Re: Blackwolf's liquidation sale price drops *pic heavy*

No idea I got these a few Years ago at a science store. when my blue lase is shined through them no light makes it through

Alright, thanks. I'll probably go with a Uvex pair, as they've been tested multiple times by various members, and they seem to be decently safe.

Besides, I realized I'm not actually sure if your glasses would fit over my prescription glasses.

B33M

hey guy i sent you a pm regarding the 405nm laser. If its still up for sale ill be glad to take it and send you payment .
thanks
brad