Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Big Thanks to Rich (Lifetime17)

Purchased a 1.6W laser from him a week or so ago and he made an excellent deal for me. The unit arrived lightning fast but wasn't powerful enough for the application I was needing it for. I reached out to him and he immediately offered a replacement with double the power (again, at an unbelievable price) and even shipped it our before I sent the return back.

Can't say enough good things about Rich, if you are ever considering buying from him, buy with confidence.

Thanks again for all your help!

-Brad

Reactions: GSS

BobMc

Purchased a 1.6W laser from him a week or so ago and he made an excellent deal for me. The unit arrived lightning fast but wasn't powerful enough for the application I was needing it for. I reached out to him and he immediately offered a replacement with double the power (again, at an unbelievable price) and even shipped it our before I sent the return back.

Can't say enough good things about Rich, if you are ever considering buying from him, buy with confidence.

Thanks again for all your help!

-Brad
Yea you can't go wrong buying from Lifetime. He'll go the extra mile for his customers. You wouldn't believe some of the deals and gifts he's given ( to me ) He's a real stand up guy!

Hi Brad and Bob,
Thank you guys i try to do my best for anyone that comes to me for a build . I am very fussy about the outcome of my work and most of all the customer should be happy with the purchase before anything else. Once again Thank you so much for the encouraging words enjoy my pleasure as always

Rich:)

GSS

Yea you can't go wrong buying from Lifetime. He'll go the extra mile for his customers. You wouldn't believe some of the deals and gifts he's given ( to me ) He's a real stand up guy!
Isn't that the truth:) He sure has a knack of giving things that are just so helpful.
bradb. I remember when BobM just got his first laser from LifeT and now he can't stop.
Worse 6 month addiction of laser's iv'e seen so far:whistle::can:
LifeT has put his trust in me to pay from day one.. "I think its all an evil plan":eg::shhh:
Lots of other great member's here...have to share love:)

Last edited:
Hi ,
i enjoy making sinks and knobs for the flashlight mods , they look so cool when they are done. There are so many possibility to what i can do with them. I will be posting some new sinks and knobs soon. On the plug n play thread . Thank you all for the great responses

Rich:)