Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

BEWARE: DEATHANGEL SCAMMED ME!!!!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrfML3Es4QM[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8woC9B30zE&feature=related[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXrFoSk8YrU[/media]

LOL SOOO FUNNY

SPECIALLY THE THIRD ONE

C

Chris.

Not heard the last one before! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Free = £182 + 48 month subscription LMFAO...

Good Morning Sir,
Im calling from Internet service providings,

Would you be interested in switching your internet service providings to a provider that provides a faster service of internet service providings than your current Providings?

mmBasically I was wondering If you would Like to downgrade your upgrade to a grade that is higher than your current grading

I could pay your contract yes, then you would be downgraded to a grade that is uh, regrade of your current gradings

Basically we would pay off your contract then you pay us back in monthly installments of 182.50 a month

you get 18 months FREE contract nd 18 free textings and a couple of ring-dings

LMFAO

yew.sir-name said:
Any update on my twinkies?
ANGLES SING OUT, IN AN IMMACULATE CHORUS...

23038816.jpg

DOWN FROM THE HEAVENS, DECEND SOME TINKIES

0613twinkie.jpg

twinkies.jpg

twinkies-0407-460x360.jpg

okay im done now...

twinkies = fried fat and sugar. about the worst possible thing you could eat. But they taste damn good!

Uh. If there would be someone to send food from the US, I might have to go through a massive order of 150 pounds of Starburst....maybe add some Tacobell food, even though it will be cold once it arrives ;) :D

BlueFusion said:
twinkies = fried fat and sugar. about the worst possible thing you could eat. But they taste damn good!

I live in Southern California. When I go to Fairs and Carnivals around here, the vendors usually sell Deep Fried Twinkies. THOSE are the worst possible thing for you, but they taste SOOOO good. But again, I usually just eat chocodiles. Basically a twinky dipped in chocolate. They are sold individually for 39 cents, so you can finish it before you can even get to your car.

BlueFusion said:

not fried.. although, I could not argue if you said artificially prepared...

but who gives a damn, they taste good, and I live fairly close to 7-11, oooh man, twinkies+slurpee= intense Euphoria ...

(and high colesterol and sugar intake, but thats beside the point)

regards,

amk

philguy said:
Uh. If there would be someone to send food from the US, I might have to go through a massive order of 150 pounds of Starburst....maybe add some Tacobell food, even though it will be cold once it arrives ;) :D

lol
tacobell= mexican telephone company

(origionally a your mom joke, but I promised TL I wouldnt do any more of those)