Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

BEWARE: DEATHANGEL SCAMMED ME!!!!

LOL dont get scammed:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AITl10lh2A&feature=related[/media]

a good christian would give me his sort code...

I think it is funny how I am miraculousley un-banned. :eek:. I am sorry to EVERYONE that feels they have been SCAMMED. I was not here to do that to anyone as it has happened to me before. As far as the items I sent just not showing up, I have not a clue. I know my rep here is shitty now  but I could sware up and down till I am blue in the face and it would do no good whatsoever. Only thing I can say is why would I scam anyone??? I make $13.00 an hour. Also Senkat has sent me 2 letters asking me for my phone number. Now if I really scammed anyone, would I have given him the number??? I waited on his call for 2 days and I heard nothing from him. Hmmm?? Weird. I dunno But I wish I could do something about this. Well I will do this. EVERYONE WHO HAS NOT RECEIVED items from me, SEND me a PM including what you bought and your shipping address. As a token of good faith I am going to send the items AGAIN, with shipping insurance, and delivery confirmation. This will cost me more out of pocket money, yes. But honestly folks I enjoy this community and hate to have my rep thrashed like this. Now I am not assuming anything here but for all I know the items could have been recieved, so it does go both ways. Well okay if I receive PMs from those claiming they haven't received items from me, I WILL SEND YOU GUYS THE STUFF YOU DID NOT RECEIVE.

me_too_lazy said:
Greg's surgery is today
that's why you havent gotten a call yet

This was a week ago man. Hope his surgery turns out okay. Even though he told me to rot in hell.

Death Angel said:
[quote author=me_too_lazy link=1196807972/30#34 date=1197003357]Greg's surgery is today
that's why you havent gotten a call yet

This was a week ago man. Hope his surgery turns out okay. Even though he told me to rot in hell.[/quote]
No, it was today.

Y

yew.sir-name

I don't know what other people will make of your offer, but if you're willing to make good at your expense and I get my twinkies, then by all means send them with the gating and pm me with a tracking number. For me shipping insurance is not needed because it's only a piece of bendy plastic and a box of cakes. So it should cost a bit less to send. If you want to throw a baby ruth and a zagnut in the enevlope I won't mind... Yes i'm milking it, but americans have the best candy.

this reminds me of something.... oh ya! about 8 months ago, i was banned from this forum for "scamming" a forum member. you weird thing was, i never sent anything to anyone, never recieved any money, and never did anything! pretty weird huh?

I was going to sell my 125mw CNI to a member on this forum, but i thought that it was a little underpowered, so i cancelled the deal. what i should have done was told this person that it was a little underspec, so ill lower the price, but instead i just said "i think i shouldnt sell this because its not 125mw".

SO, senkat banned me. End of story. Basically, senkat is the king of jumping to conclusions. and i dont blame him in this environment, scamming should not be tolerated when there are this many members. but back in january, when there were 400 members, and i had 200 posts, the 6th to highest post count, senkat did not even stop to hear my side. he just banned me. and hey, turns out i was innocent.

Senkat, ive apologized to you by buying a Fusion with your code, idk if you got the money for that but yea that was me. hope your surgury goes well, i know how bad back pains hurt.

seems like theres a lot of newbies here as well! lol, maybe not so newbies. senkat, youve got quite a lot of posts i see! remember when you and timelord sort of went on a posting spree and timelord had about 1000 more than you! ahh the good old days.

peace out homies. stay humble lpf.

yew.sir-name said:
I don't know what other people will make of your offer, but if you're willing to make good at your expense and I get  my twinkies, then by all means send them with the gating and pm me with a tracking number. For me shipping insurance is not needed because it's only a piece of bendy plastic and a box of cakes. So it should cost a bit less to send. If you want to throw a baby ruth and a zagnut in the enevlope I won't mind... Yes i'm milking it, but americans have the best candy.

Hey no problem m an I need your shipping info again though.

lol how old is this forum?

welcome back DEathangel!! I BELIEVED IN YOU mainly because I have never bought anything from you and I have no reason to think you scammed me.

anyhow, I really think you shud give out tracking numbers, heck itl cost you a buck or two more, but at least it wont cost you a shit load of rep and business...

always think about the long run

Things

laserk7 said:
this reminds me of something.... oh ya! about 8 months ago, i was banned from this forum for "scamming" a forum member. you weird thing was, i never sent anything to anyone, never recieved any money, and never did anything! pretty weird huh?

I was going to sell my 125mw CNI to a member on this forum, but i thought that it was a little underpowered, so i cancelled the deal. what i should have done was told this person that it was a little underspec, so ill lower the price, but instead i just said "i think i shouldnt sell this because its not 125mw".

SO, senkat banned me. End of story. Basically, senkat is the king of jumping to conclusions. and i dont blame him in this environment, scamming should not be tolerated when there are this many members. but back in january, when there were 400 members, and i had 200 posts, the 6th to highest post count, senkat did not even stop to hear my side. he just banned me. and hey, turns out i was innocent.

Senkat, ive apologized to you by buying a Fusion with your code, idk if you got the money for that but yea that was me. hope your surgury goes well, i know how bad back pains hurt.

seems like theres a lot of newbies here as well! lol, maybe not so newbies. senkat, youve got quite a lot of posts i see! remember when you and timelord sort of went on a posting spree and timelord had about 1000 more than you! ahh the good old days.

peace out homies. stay humble lpf.
On this forum, post count means nothing in the terms of a n00b, or a person that knows ALOT about lasers, its the knowledge and trust that counts, not the posts. So what if i have like 1897 posts, i don't know everything about lasers! DA is doing a good thing by sending out replacements, and once they are recieved, hopefully he will be trusted again :)

forums a little over a year. i was about the 350th person to join, most of which were spam bots. I think it was created in like august or something, and i joined in december. senkat had 350 posts!

Things

laserk7 said:
do you remember me? i dont remember you, and i agree about the posts thing, but youve got nearly 2000 so that has to count for something.
well if you joined before the 1st of may, 2007, then i wouldn't know you. And the 2000 posts, is just that i talk alot ;D ;D