Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Best lens for mits 500

The G2 isn't so bad with the Mitts if you don't mind that line the power at 1w plus is awesome, very bright red, I use the single element with both my mitts.

I just got my first Mits 500 build from Glutton, and it has a Meredeth lens in it. Seams to have about the same profile as a G2, But just a little bit more power gets through. But yeah, the G2 does give it a crazy bar line!

Well crap Richie,
Been a day behind all week, woke up thinking today is friday. Hate it when that happens. Oh well, one more day.....lol

Well crap Richie,
Been a day behind all week, woke up thinking today is friday. Hate it when that happens. Oh well, one more day.....lol

Ahah, I do that sometimes. I got mine today, all I need is a soldering iron. I can't wait to do this!!! More than likely you'll have yours built way before mine. What host are you using.

Yeah,
It's done. I used a s4. I've got some drivers that are supposed to be 1amp adjustable but out of three, two adjusted up to 710 ma and the other one 800ma. So I'm running at only 800ma. Bought them from existotem, sent a pm, I'll see what they say. Good luck on yours.
Remember esd and discharge your driver before soldering it to the diode.

Yeah,
It's done. I used a s4. I've got some drivers that are supposed to be 1amp adjustable but out of three, two adjusted up to 710 ma and the other one 800ma. So I'm running at only 800ma. Bought them from existotem, sent a pm, I'll see what they say. Good luck on yours.
Remember esd and discharge your driver before soldering it to the diode.

I actually didn't do that. I read this too late, but I guess I lucked out. I'll remember next time thanks :)

Hi Richie,
The 3 element by far has the best beam profile, the g7 is only slightly better than the g2