Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Best laser value

liam

which laser company is the best in terms of, delivery time, value for money, ir filters, build quality and strength of laser.

Im looking for a 50mW laser, with good IR filter, highest price=£60.

Which would be best eg. dragonlasers, wicked lasers

Liam

Although if i were you id save a little bit more and get an x-75 i think there like $30 more (dont know what that is in euros) and more than likely would be able to light a match unaided.

..lazer... ;D ;D ;D

T

timelord

WoW I am the father of this place but post counts never cease to be a competition here!!!!!!
Not bad for a few weeks "Hey give them something to aspire to to HUH!!!"
I'm not saying that you don't contribute here about 15% of the time but you must like to be the lad!!!

Attachments

• 2008-01-30_020852.jpg
    2008-01-30_020852.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 79
T

timelord

Do your maths kids this forum has gained all the renamed banned people!!!!!!!!

T

timelord

pseudonomen137 said:
Seriously TL. If you don't have anything worthwhile to say....
Hey today my best died and that's the best you can do CARTER HAINES!!!!!!!
At least your 18 years old and have been around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know why you keep on thinking im some banned member? Im not. And seriously, i contribute alot more than 15%, sure i may have a few random posts in off-topic but thats what offtopic is for.

Just check up on threads where i have helped many a people, givin advice, showed them how to build there own lasers, helped with problems with drivers, suggested lasers to buy.  And in this case, i dont know why you think that was spam, i gave him a suggestion to save up $30 more and get one that could more than likely light a match.. is that so bad?

...lazer... ;D ;D ;D

T

timelord

wooooooolazer said:
I dont know why you keep on thinking im some banned member.. im not.. and seriously, i contribute alot more than 15%, sure i may have a few random posts in off-topic but thats what offtopic is for.

just check up on threads where i have helped many a people, givin advice showed them how to build there own lasers, helped with problems with drivers, suggest lasers to buy. And in this case i dont know why you think that was spam, i gave him a suggestion to save up $30 more and get one that could more than likely light a match.. is that so bad?

...lazer... ;D ;D ;D
Read my above post and I ve got to say your ENGLISH is real bad IE punctuation etc!!!!!!

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
im sorry to here that lee (about the loss of your friend)

T

timelord

c0ldshadow said:
im sorry to here that lee
Thanks my friend sorry for venting it here but life is taken for granted by so many here and it gets me all steamed up!
I've been a soldier and I'm a tough cookie but these children have no respect FULLSTOP!!!!

I maybe new here but I find the forum informative and useful. As like any forum, there are always posts that do not apply to my criteria or skills and as such one must scan or "search" for relevant topics. I use this forum like any other specific forum I frequent, I gather the info I seek and when able, I answer questions / posts that I am confident I am qualified to answer. That said, I tend to read, learn and participate a bit before I donate to any forum, I would expect no one else to do any more. If a forum provides a place I enjoy, I gladly donate to help it survive. A forum is simply a place to share, learn and perpetuate a knowledge of a conglomeration of people for the good of its members / users.

Anyway I am glad I found this place and I appreciate all those that have helped me via post or messages and I hope to provide the same to others in the future.

Thanks

SN

T

timelord

Fantastic that's why I'm the doctor here and your not SUPERNOVA.