Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Best laser value

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
i honestly think the forum is doing great, lee.

it has grown a huge amount in the last few weeks. the record of online users was shattered, it used to be 49 and is now 93.

i have not received any complaints, nearly everyone seems to be happy. ultimately this place is to have fun talking about lasers. as it grows there will be lots of new and less experienced users, but that is 100% ok. this forum is for everyone, no matter what the level of knowledge is

over the last week i have only seems 3 spam messages on the forum

T

timelord

That's called basic code..
I see you don't want to talk to me in public c0ldshadow??

TL,

never claimed to be a "doctor" or a pro, just here to learn and pass on what I can.

SN

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
i was about to post here too

everyone seems happy but you, lee, to be honest

i think your just upset your not a moderator anymore but i can't do anything about that now as you know

would you still be being this negative right now if you were a moderator?

Rasel

TL... that's really too bad about your friend, honestly. I lost a good friend this summer too... I know it's hard. Just don't let yourself take it out on other people.

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
yeah im sorry your best friend died, like i said before in the other thread.

but there is really no need to express negativity here b/c of it.

T

timelord

Rasel said:
TL... that's really too bad about your friend, honestly. I lost a good friend this summer too... I know it's hard. Just don't let yourself take it out on other people.
All these STUPID IDIOTS make it to easy to get me angry!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your kind thoughts

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
who is a stupid idiot and why

i may be only 14 but dude please simmer. this isn't getting the forum anywhere it is only setting this place back. these kind of negative posts are degrading the forum. please i love this place. i know how you feel we all have our losses i give my utmost wishes to your friend's family and you and i am very sorry to hear of your loss, but this is no excuse to vent and make others feel bad. if you are really so upset about anything going on in your life i don't feel you shold take it out on the forum members. come on does a grown man have nothing better to do then look at the post count of some teenager. TL i respect you as a valued member and a founder of this forum and i am not trying to dimish your importance in any way, but but this little hissy fit of yours is creating unneeded drama in the live of people trying to learn.

thanks,
Mitch