Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Best Green Laser

Hi,

im new to this board and im sorry to make another thread like this, im sure theres 100s of them already. And yeah, I did read the guide to buy your first green laser. I have been browsing internet for a few days to find me the perfect laser. The only thing Ive made sure of so far, is that I want a green laser, a very strong one.

Ive read about green lasers from 5mW - 2000mW, and found multiple sites that sells green lasers. The reason why I am posting here because I want to make sure I buy a good one, that has a fair price and are not underspeced, so I get what Im paying for. Im sure many of you have experience with a lot of green lasers and can tell me which one to buy and what your favourite green laser is???

Im basically looking for a handheld green laser thats atleast 200mW (TRUE 200mW). It has to have a strong bright beam that can be visible for 1000s of metres and able to EASILY pop balloons, light matches, cigarettes, burn through thin/light plastic or even stronger material. Btw, what does the nm count for?

Any help will be appreciated.

TBH finding the above 200mw is a bit hard unless you want to pay the much bigger bucks.
It took me forever to find one after ir removed that was only putting out 173mw.
You sure you cant be happy with 150mw?
alot cheaper.

TBH finding the above 200mw is a bit hard unless you want to pay the much bigger bucks.
It took me forever to find one after ir removed that was only putting out 173mw.
You sure you cant be happy with 150mw?
alot cheaper.

Its cool, I can start with a 150mw, what is my absolute best choice if you keep the "specs" I listed in my first post in mind?

Out of curiousity, how much do you need by the much bigger bucks?

Hi,

im new to this board and im sorry to make another thread like this, im sure theres 100s of them already. And yeah, I did read the guide to buy your first green laser. I have been browsing internet for a few days to find me the perfect laser. The only thing Ive made sure of so far, is that I want a green laser, a very strong one.

Ive read about green lasers from 5mW - 2000mW, and found multiple sites that sells green lasers. The reason why I am posting here because I want to make sure I buy a good one, that has a fair price and are not underspeced, so I get what Im paying for. Im sure many of you have experience with a lot of green lasers and can tell me which one to buy and what your favourite green laser is???

Im basically looking for a handheld green laser thats atleast 200mW (TRUE 200mW). It has to have a strong bright beam that can be visible for 1000s of metres and able to EASILY pop balloons, light matches, cigarettes, burn through thin/light plastic or even stronger material. Btw, what does the nm count for?

Any help will be appreciated.

nm stands for nano meter and it determines what color the laser is, so all 532 nm lasers are green lasers, you can google a chart for what color corresponds with the respectable nano meters, as for up to spec good quality green lasers, I bought most of mine from o-like which is was a good price imo back when i used to be very interested in lasers.

Reactions: ARG
If i didn't want to spend very much LZCB - 532nm 150mW Focusable Green Laser Pointer if i would be willing to get a kinda pricey laser LZSK - 532nm 300mW Green Laser Pointer w/ Case + Googles and if i am ready to spend some money to get a powerful laser. LZSK - 532nm 500mW Green Laser Pointer w/ Case + Googles If I am really rich get the 750mw model of this Laserglow Technologies - Handheld Lasers, Alignment Lasers and Lab / OEM Lasers. ;) make sure you have goggles.

Thank you, I think im gonna go for one of those LZSKs, just cant decide wether to get the 300mW, 400mW or 500mW.
Anyone familiar with these?

Jez006

How has no one mentioned safety glasses yet...

Don't even think about buying a laser with this kind of power and not buying safety glasses. Sorry if you've been lectured elsewhere but it cannot be emphasized enough.