Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

bench power supply

norbyx

Congratulations on your PS. It sure does look very good on the spec sheet. I hope it does perform just as it should. I personally didn't have all that money to toss into a PS so I decided to purchase THIS PS. Might not be as fancy as the one you got but it will do for now. If I get more "PRO" I might upgrade...

phenol

Way to rub it in, phenol..that's awfully sexy.

It's curves are a little too edgy to my liking as concerns sexappeal, but other than that it is incredibly precise and stable when i compare it against the Fluke 8846A that sits on top of it.
Right under it there is a simple 0-30V 5A PSU with analog dials and panel meters, which is the one i actually use. ;)

Maybe it's time to revive the bench photo thread....as soon as my Ophir arrives. My instrument collection is far nicer than when I started a few months ago.

norbyx

That would be nice to see. I will have my instruments here soon.

Ill take a pic of mine and put it in there once I'm home from work. We gotta bring that thing back from the dead.

We've been so SLOW at work, of late, that I will take the time to set everything up, get the bench a bit cleaner, and compose a nice shot.