Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Been wanting to ask this...

Does anyone here have a PS3??? If so what is your PSN name? If we have enough members maybe we can get a f@h team going or something.

Anyways if there is anyone else here active on PSN my name is spinout059. Just be sure to let me know that your from here in you invite ;D

also does anyone have a psp and play online i want to see what gameplay is like (sorry for being offtopic)

III_REAPER_III said:
also does anyone have a psp and play online i want to see what gameplay is like (sorry for being offtopic)

I do! I usually play Metal gear solid portable ops and ops +, socom tacticle strike, syphon filter combat ops. How about you?

i got a psp i play metal gear and socom my name is toked323 hit me up

MERC

I also have a psp with 3.71m33-4 and a 360 (merc 454) not sure what my psp online name is.

MERC said:
I also have a psp with 3.71m33-4 and a 360 (merc 454) not sure what my psp online name is.

Yes homebrew is fun isnt it! I have a 3.71 m33 and a 3.80 slim

ive got m33-4 homebrew enabled firmware on mine whats your favourite hombrew mine is gpsp kai(gba emulator) psptube and picodrive (megadrive emulator)

i have a ps3 :D
um but i dont know much about connecting to other friends online and stuff
my online name on the ps3 "community" is also me_too_lazy
i like to get owned at warhawk and call of duty 4, sometimes nhl08

me_too_lazy said:
i have a ps3  :D
um but i dont know much about connecting to other friends online and stuff
my online name on the ps3 "community" is also me_too_lazy
i like to get owned at warhawk and call of duty 4, sometimes nhl08

Yay someone else here does too! I have warhowk but not cod4. I just sent you a friend requiest me_too_lazy.

is it true you can download ps1 roms of the internet and play them on psp? or would you need some kind of mod for it?

if you have a psp and a ps3 and dont want to be illegal you can remote play ps1 games to your psp from the ps3 unfortunatly i dont know that much about ps3s so dont know if you can play anywhere

or you can be naughty and mod your psp and put emulators onto it and play anywhere for sure if you want to know how to mod your psp to play emulators and downloaded games i can show you a link

dont worry mods it doesnt have any isos or illegal files

haha no thanks  ;D ive still got a ps2 and i stopped buying games for it when i started buying lasers.  ::) i just wanted to know if it could be done. (of coarse i could always just use my emulator on my pc  ;))

Chief-Eamonn said:
haha no thanks  ;D ive still got a ps2 and i stopped buying games for it when i started buying lasers.  ::) i just wanted to know if it could be done. (of coarse i could always just use my emulator on my pc  ;))

If you have custom firmware then you can play ANY ps1 game you want to for free.... If you need help with this jsut pm me or one of my other contact options...

For all of you wanting likns to psp hacks and homebrew tryout www.pspupdates.qj.net