Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Been here two days, no better time to say g'day

My names valer (val-air), im ausi, wouldnt want it any other way. Big fan of any thing electronic mainly computers and programming, so laser just slots in nicely.
Snowboarding just rocks, i live near the snowymountains in cooma, a real cold vagina of a town. ;)
Im happily looking forward to making some like minded friends. :yh:

i have some threads already one about diy projectors using music here and one about looking for an flat IR diode or green laser module here
check them out if you have some advice you think i need.

-likquidblur

Thanks lazy, im sure i'll love it here

i have two questions tho, firstly whats the go with the friends page thingo, when would i add a friend, and is it inapropriate to add a friend just because they gave you some advice in a thread?

secondly i've read all the threads to do with rep, but i still dont understand why some people with higher rep power and post only have one green thing, and i have two with no rep power and hardly any posts.

Those answers would be greatly appreciated

-likquidblur

jakeGT

theres a thread explaining how the rep works somewhere around here.. im too lazy too find it, but if you use the search function it will help you out, just search for key words like : how does rep work? or rep, or something along those lines.ALso the search function will easily become your best friend on this site, if you have a question, you can always try that first and will 90% of the time find what you need

also WELCOME to the forums!

edit: here you go

Ahhh thanks for the effort to find that thread, i must have skipped over it in a rush, makes sense now. :yh:
And yes, the search feature has helped me many a time but thanks for the advice.

-liquidblur

when would i add a friend, and is it inapropriate to add a friend just because they gave you some advice in a thread?

The traditional thing to do would be to throw them some +rep but if you feel
the need to add them, then go straight ahead ;)

:thanks:
wow your up early, i havent started tafe yet so i haven't been geting up past 10 :D