Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Been a while

KiLLrB

Hi guys, just thought I'd stop by and say hi to all my old friends! I'm also in the market for a new 445 2W+ complete laser so i'll be lurking for a couple days. Good to see the forums have really stayed busy :yh:

Haven't seen you before but let me be the first to welcome you back :)

PS: Have you heard of the new 462nm diodes?

-Alex

Dang man!! we thought you died!!
you have missed a few TEXAS laser parties
you need to subscribe to LSLF so you get emails
good to see you =back-- are you staying this time??

Lots of new TX members- a big LEM is coming--

Location TBA but one possivle is phluggerville- between round rock and austin
(or as some say- between a 'rock and a weird place' (crazy austin))

PM coming
Len

Hi welcome back. :) I havent put up a FS thread yet, but I do have a brand new 3.2 W kryton if you are interested. Ill probably ask $ 270 + shipping and can include your choice of GITD. PM if youd like to discuss it. ATB :beer:

Last edited:

IsaacT

Lol hakzaw1, that description sounds accurate. If we can get the next LEM that close to Austin I'll probably be able to go. And I will have a very exciting new project completed by then. Or at least I should.

It would be nice to meet everybody in this great country of ours. Not that people in Oklahoma aren't fun too, but the best fun is with your own countrymen. Texas :p

KiLLrB

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I'll be ducking in and out! Good to see some of the old vets still kicking :p :beer:

WTH please tell me this asshat is banned--

> 10 posts less than 2 min apart -- no wonder LPF ahs a problem with storage space!!

good job simon--+5