Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

because lasers (rayfoss) are cheap?

:wtf: Is it just me or have we been getting more like this recently?

and he may be asking why rayfoss lasers are cheap.

I have wondered that myself. :beer:

Why. "because lasers (rayfoss) are cheap?"

The g(r)amma po-lice. :undecided:

A while ago some guy asked in this section "I bought a laser this week, which should I get?" or something. People really should read the site, or at least understand the language it uses before they ask a question on it.

A while ago some guy asked in this section "I bought a laser this week, which should I get?" or something. People really should read the site, or at least understand the language it uses before they ask a question on it.

:crackup::crackup:...ROFLMAO...:crackup:

Jerry

^yep, I lol'd too. I think 2007 deleted the post, but it was pretty funny. The future tense is usually the last you learn in any language...

Poor Raphael should be getting a (long lasting) lazor burn from all the postings hear. :can:

Eh. WOT?

Here ye. Here ye. Giddiyap.

jaycey

because lasers (rayfoss) are cheap?

TRANSLATION:
Good afternoon dear friends. whilst surfing the world wide web in search of interesting lighting components I did stumble upon a far eastern establishment, this establishment does go by the name of Rayfoss. My eyes were drawn to a certain product going by the name of "laser". A google.com search of this word did lead me to this superb and knowlegable group of like minded people and it was here I learn't that these lasers can cost many thousands of pounds/dollars (etc..)
It was at this point that I was compelled to find out how Rayfoss can sell their lasers so cheaply.

I think that covers it!