Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Beam shots on a cloudy night

Alan, would you mind telling me how much you paid for that lab laser and what model it is? I've been looking for something similar lately but I'm not sure what to look for.

It's Alaskan that has the lab laser, not me, I expect a 4W 532nm would be out of my price range.

Imagine all airlines could be stopped for one or two days.... I could laze for free!!

Well the next time we have another 911 type attack you can run outside and use your lasers. On the day the 911 attacks happened, they shut down all air trafic in the U.S. For quite a few days, I think it was somthing like two weeks. There have been times that volcanoes have shut down regional air traffic. Mt. St. Hellen's, and some volcano in Alaska many years ago, and some in other countries. Too much volcanic ash in the air will cause a flame out in a jet engine. I remember a jetliner nearly crashed in Alaska because of this just before they shut down air travel, I think that was back in the early 1980's.

Alan

APEX1

whoa, a 4w 532???????????!!!!!!!!!!!! that I have to see lol

gozert

It's Alaskan that has the lab laser, not me, I expect a 4W 532nm would be out of my price range.

Well the next time we have another 911 type attack you can run outside and use your lasers. On the day the 911 attacks happened, they shut down all air trafic in the U.S. For quite a few days, I think it was somthing like two weeks. There have been times that volcanoes have shut down regional air traffic. Mt. St. Hellen's, and some volcano in Alaska many years ago, and some in other countries. Too much volcanic ash in the air will cause a flame out in a jet engine. I remember a jetliner nearly crashed in Alaska because of this just before they shut down air travel, I think that was back in the early 1980's.

Alan

You're right. Mixed up some names, my bad. I doubt a 4W 532nm will be cheap, but it'd definitely be awesome to have one.

APEX1

I honestly don't want to no how much a 4w 532 even is!!!!!!!!!!!!!