Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Be careful with those Wicked Safety Glasses

YouTube - ‪RE: Arctic Goggles‬‎

It said it would require your approval to appear on your page

Your pair definitely offers better protection than what is currently shipping with the Arctic. The styling is more sleek, but where it really counts these new ones are crap!

Coherent:

I can totally see the beam at night with no problem wearing the shade sent with My Arctic.

Last edited:
Mine do decent. I can see some blue light and they don't seem OD5... but they certainly cut down on the 445 and 405 A TON. It's pretty comfortable looking at the dot up close IMO.

Here is a picture taken in bright conditions through the WL glasses from about 8 inches away.
DSC01527.jpg

Here is a Picture taken in an almost completely dark room (dark pictures have longer camera exposure).
I'd say in real life the dot looks about half that bright to your eyes.
DSC01530.jpg

Here is the same picture shot Through OEM YLW goggles.
DSC01531.jpg

Lazy:

My Shades don't cut the light down as much as Yours do. Can you see the beam in a dimly lit room with Your shades on? I cannot get that close to My spot as the light starts too sting well beyond 8". I am going to guess that the supplier of the shades to WL has QC issues, because of the fact that I can tell a difference between the 2 pairs I have.

Coherent:

<RANT>Wicked Lasers is shit, plain and simple. Do not deal with that company. Anything you get from them is going to be crap and you should not trust your safety to it.</RANT>

I just got done testing them...
see 445nm section. I posted the thread there.