Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Battery Junction and Lazerer are pissing me off.

Sigh, between this nonsense and my doctor writing me the wrong prescription, it seems like nobody is doing their jobs.

Battery Junction: Website said 10440's were in stock, I placed order on the 22nd, received "back order notice" which said they'd be in on the 27th. It's a week later, no updates. Site still says 10440's are in stock. :thinking: Sent email today, still waiting on answer.

Lazerer: Just really slow email response. At least S*ky was quick to reply to email. This has been going on for two weeks now.

Did I do something wrong, or am I otherwise missing something? At this point I have no idea. Really wish the US would lighten the f:yabbmad:ck up about lasers so that companies could just operate here and we could ditch China altogether.

The FDA restrictions make no good sense whatsoever. Yes, a laser can blind a person. Big deal, gasoline contains benzene and heck knows what other carcinogens, plus it can burn you or somebody else to death if you mishandle it. But you can get gasoline anywhere; the FDA would rather bitch about lights? Federal gov't sense-making at its finest I suppose.

Sorry to rant, it's just been an irritating day.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Last edited:

ive been sending max many emails about the status of my laser i sent back for repairs and have got no reply at all. starting to make me mad now too since ive been emailing him since march 18th. responded fine up until march 18th then just disappeared! i just want to know if my laser can be fixed and if he even got the laser or not.......not too hard

It's really simple...

If you don't like dealing with a certain supplier for
whatever reason.... Change suppliers....

The supplier in question will change his way of doing
business when their sales slump.

Jerry

Last edited:
Jerry, at least in my case i cant change suppliers.....already shipped my laser back for fixing

Side note, Max emailed me last night and said he'd let me know when he received the laser

Have to agree marco polo. Lasers are only under scrutiny because they are dangerous AND fun. I suppose you could have some fun with enough gasoline, but not cost effective fun. Here's an idea I hope doesnt get taken too seriously. Lets put everyone in a straight jacket at birth. Wouldnt want anybody getting hurt now.