Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Banned Members Returning.

Why do banned members return and make damn sure we know it's them? If you are banned, don't do that, you will just get banned again. But more than that, if you do come back under cloak, just don't do what caused the banning to begin with again. Aren't these suggestions just common sense? I mean really dude....

I suspect you have a certain banned member in mind for this, Chris. We all know WHY they do it. It is attention trolling. I never get why they are given another chance, though. Have any worked?

One did, I think. The ones who work out are the individuals who keep it to themselves and start fresh again, this last year two of the more notorious trolls/former members just couldn't resist fighting again, in fact, clearly enjoyed it until banned for the 10th+ time. They are both back again, but are currently on the low down, for the most part, but both still giving strong hints who they are, so far no problems due to that, our Italian friend needs to take notes.

Last edited: