Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Back After A Few Years

So whatsup y'all! I've found myself in a more stable place in my life and wish to resume my love affair with amplified light. My little brother seems to have lost my once beautiful 3.5W blue laser, and I am bereft :<.

So I know I have DTR on lock for parts, but is there anywhere I can look for completed laser-in-host situations? I don't see a lot on the WTB/S threads, unfortunately. If you have a nice minty green laser, something around 532 and fairly strong or a good old fashioned 3W+ that I can pick up, lmk.

With love and lasers,

dauger

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Welcome back. Always good to have members return

Wecome back! You can check out what I have available in my ebay store and website. I also build custom lasers from time to time.

Thanks guys. Im interested to see whats transpired. Also @schmackitup the ebay link isnt working.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Thanks guys. Im interested to see whats transpired. Also @schmackitup the ebay link isnt working.
What year did you become inactive?
BTW the links work for me. I just checked.

What year did you become inactive?
BTW the links work for me. I just checked.
I stopped being on here all the time around 2016. Still checked in thru 2019. BTW can anyone vouch for barnett? That kit of his on eBay claims 8W from a single diode. Is that possible?

So whatsup y'all! I've found myself in a more stable place in my life and wish to resume my love affair with amplified light. My little brother seems to have lost my once beautiful 3.5W blue laser, and I am bereft :<.

So I know I have DTR on lock for parts, but is there anywhere I can look for completed laser-in-host situations? I don't see a lot on the WTB/S threads, unfortunately. If you have a nice minty green laser, something around 532 and fairly strong or a good old fashioned 3W+ that I can pick up, lmk.

With love and lasers,

dauger
Hi,
Just get a NDB7A75 form DTR with driver in a 12mm copper module prewired . then get yourself a nice host prewired and solder two wires together done. 2x18650
Rich:)F68E3D82-96C1-4461-A988-E9760E0B04B2_1_201_a.jpeg