Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

Back After A Few Years

So whatsup y'all! I've found myself in a more stable place in my life and wish to resume my love affair with amplified light. My little brother seems to have lost my once beautiful 3.5W blue laser, and I am bereft :<.

So I know I have DTR on lock for parts, but is there anywhere I can look for completed laser-in-host situations? I don't see a lot on the WTB/S threads, unfortunately. If you have a nice minty green laser, something around 532 and fairly strong or a good old fashioned 3W+ that I can pick up, lmk.

With love and lasers,

dauger

Welcome back. Always good to have members return

Wecome back! You can check out what I have available in my ebay store and website. I also build custom lasers from time to time.

Thanks guys. Im interested to see whats transpired. Also @schmackitup the ebay link isnt working.

Thanks guys. Im interested to see whats transpired. Also @schmackitup the ebay link isnt working.
What year did you become inactive?
BTW the links work for me. I just checked.

What year did you become inactive?
BTW the links work for me. I just checked.
I stopped being on here all the time around 2016. Still checked in thru 2019. BTW can anyone vouch for barnett? That kit of his on eBay claims 8W from a single diode. Is that possible?

So whatsup y'all! I've found myself in a more stable place in my life and wish to resume my love affair with amplified light. My little brother seems to have lost my once beautiful 3.5W blue laser, and I am bereft :<.

So I know I have DTR on lock for parts, but is there anywhere I can look for completed laser-in-host situations? I don't see a lot on the WTB/S threads, unfortunately. If you have a nice minty green laser, something around 532 and fairly strong or a good old fashioned 3W+ that I can pick up, lmk.

With love and lasers,

dauger
Hi,
Just get a NDB7A75 form DTR with driver in a 12mm copper module prewired . then get yourself a nice host prewired and solder two wires together done. 2x18650
Rich:)F68E3D82-96C1-4461-A988-E9760E0B04B2_1_201_a.jpeg

Back