Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

awesome lasers.com

oikos

hey people.... looks like this crap looking awesomelasers.com was developed by a "professional webmaster" a.k.a "programmer" lmao check out this guy's biography in this video FROM HIS SAME YOUTUBE CHANNEL YouTube - ciphoenix's Channel

YouTube - RankEnhancer

my question: IF UR WEB PROMOTION PROGRAM IS SO AWESOME, WUT R U DOING SPAMMING AT LASERPOINTERFORUMS DAVE?? :na::na::na::na:

Attachments

• lolfacepalm.jpg
    lolfacepalm.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 309
Last edited:

Wow, an amazing programmer that uses microsoft frontpage 6.0. Jeez, imagine what he could do with a real WYSIWYG editor! The website would be so "awesome" that the internet would catch fire and make Al Gore cry.

There's a LOT more information on this guy to be found than that, none of which makes me particularly inclined to trust him (in my opinion, anyway).

EDIT: None of the research I've done would allow me to trust him AT ALL!

Last edited:
LMFAO!!! This guys an idiot!!!

Read the FAQ's....He contradicts himself

Q. Are the higher power 200 to 500mW LASERS dangerous?

A. In responsible hands, they are no more "dangerous" than very bright flashlights. Staring into the beam of either a LASER or a 1,000 Watt Klieg lamp will most likely cause temporary "spot blindness" but to permanently damage your retina would probably be unlikely at any appreciable distance because a light this bright will cause an involuntary aversion reaction. This is the reason that shining a LASER at an aircraft or moving vehicle is illegal. Looking into a LASER beam of a 200mW or higher power LASER at close range is definitely NOT recommended.

Q. Why is LASER light hazardous to eyes?

A. Two characteristics of LASER light contribute to the hazard of handheld LASERS:

1.LASER light is emitted in a tight beam that does not grow significantly in size at a distance from the aperture. This means that practically the same degree of hazard can be present both close to, and at a distance from the LASER.
2.The eye can focus a LASER beam to a very small, intense spot on the retina which can result in a permanent burn or "blind spot".

Q. Do high-power "astronomy" LASERS such as these pose a danger to eyesight?
A. Yes, definitely. At close range, even a sweeping high-power LASER crossing your retina can cause irreparable eye damage. The risk of damage is less, but still significant when the beam is reflected. The risk becomes less pronounced with distance from the aperture because of the beam divergence. Some of the high-power units available employ safety keys which must be inserted into the back-end of the LASER and switched 'ON" in order to operate the unit. The safety key can be removed in either the "ON" or "OFF" position. Turning the key "OFF" and removing it keeps children from using these units, and ensures that the operator points the LASER away from himself when the key is inserted.

And the most epic fail!!!

It would also be visible to visiting aliens, and could possibly be construed as an invitation for a "close encounter of the fourth kind". If you get abducted, you can't say you weren't warned. (ROTFL).

I gave up after like 25 questions.... All the info he has there is total BS!

Bottom line: Total and utter idiot. (ROTFL) lol noob...

633972473946825655-EPICFACEPALM.jpg

daguin

So for your very first post you decide to tell us all about this wonderful laser re-seller?

Puuuhhleeeeze!

Admit who you are and spread your low quality SPAM elsewhere

If any of you give this guy ANY of your money, you may have trouble beating a rock in a dissing contest.

:na:

It looks like you've been away for a couple of years. Where ya been?

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://awesomelasers.com

Peace,
dave

Last edited:

oikos

So for your very first post you decide to tell us all about this wonderful laser re-seller?

Puuuhhleeeeze!

Admit who you are and spread your low quality SPAM elsewhere

If any of you give this guy ANY of your money, you may have trouble beating a rock in a dissing contest.

:na:

It looks like you've been away for a couple of years. Where ya been?

Internet Archive Wayback Machine

Peace,
dave

maybe behind bars? lol this guy is so dumb check it out:

Awesomelasers.com - Reviews, Site Info, Traffic Stats and Related Links from Alexa

go to the "Reviews" tab...... woow a review from a user name "ciphoenix"

hhmmmm... sounds familiar OOHHH YEA YouTube - ciphoenix's Channel

:drool:

daguin

Laha

Guys this is a joke! If you see the video check out what's behind the old guy's back. It seems like his own house... and the footage was taken in his basement.
I would never buy from him, but if someone wants....

What makes it funny is that he is serious, if it was a joke it wouldn't be anywhere near as funny!

oikos

lol looks like he needs a training bra!

26661d1272409088-awesome-lasers-com-lol.jpg

btw, i almost got ripped off and fell for the 405nm blue laser he is selling until i zoomed in and found out the "blue laser" pic was photo-edited by painting some blue (and a blue line) on the existing green laser pic he had... (that explains the almost-identical pic with a green haze around the blue dot) whew~ that was a close call :bowdown:

26662d1272409317-awesome-lasers-com-scam_resize_resize.jpg

btw, you might want to change the 405 to 473 if you want to scam ppl :beer:

Attachments

• lol.jpg
    lol.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 2,773
  • scam_resize_resize.jpg
    scam_resize_resize.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 1,521
Last edited:
The majority of people that would come across his site would be through search engines and random web browsing. They most likely would have no idea of the wavelength difference between violet and blue. All they see is the word blue, and the power output. This way he is sorta telling the truth by posting 405nm