Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Awaiting shipment!: ROUND 5!: THE "Skylaser" (laserBtB) groupbuy!

uh how is that possible? they are all stuck on hong kong customs... mine still shows nothing...

My tracking showed nothing 2 days ago. Then I checked it again yesterday night and it said it missed delivery! (6pm delivery on a business address). So I call them up early today to reschedule delivery and whoalah...there it is...

Probably mine was wriggling its way out and managed to go past unnoticed :D

He's also in Australia, much closer to Japan than Sweden. If it's any consolation, they haven't made it to the US yet either.

Well i am gladd that the laser arrived to you safely! And is overspec! It is a possitive sign right? The tracking number is weird though!

I also have received the last few tracking numbers which i will send to participants later today.

Greetings,

Robin

OK so Wallyl also has his package and i got mystic his laser in the mail today aswell! Maybe it is not as bad as it seems?

greetings,

Robin

mine still doesnt show anything new, i think it will not happen anything until next week.. dont get it when i bought from them regular hongkongmail there wasnt any delays to be shipped. And since they dont ship lasers with batteries they could have give maybe documentation so they will let them through faster..

1 Shipment information received HONG KONG - HONG KONG

Last edited:
got mine, it performs as expected. on spec. less bright than 1W 638 by more than I expected, even with better divergence

Last edited:
thats good but mine is still not showing anything :( am i the only one or.. not sure if this is normal offroadfreak8582 ?

Last edited:
Hang in there, mine finally showed up on the dhl screen. But I don't understand what "awaiting collection by recipient as requested means" as it appears to still be in HK, and I surely am not. :thinking:

From the dhl screen.

Monday, September 29, 2014 ------------------- Location -------- Time
3 - Awaiting collection by recipient as requested --- HONG KONG - HONG KONG --- 01:49
2 - Shipment on hold --- HONG KONG - HONG KONG --- 01:47
1 - Shipment picked up --- HONG KONG - HONG KONG --- 00:56

Apparently the lasers are finally on their way. In the end, all will be good. :)

Last edited:
Seems to me Dhl is slower then regular hongkong mail, i got my tracking since September 17 and it hasnt changed anything since then, looks to me my package is stuck at the customs still which is weird if a few others have got already why not the rest of us, they are all shipped from same store afterall.

Im only getting;

Shipment information received HONG KONG - HONG KONG

thats looks to me they havent picked it up yet and same for you Zathras it havent left hongkong apparently.

Last edited:
Actually as I re-read the "Awaiting collection by recipient as requested" statement, I am beginning to believe customs did not like it and Kevin requested they return it to him rather than confiscate it. He is the "recipient" who is noted in the statement.

Time will tell. Still hopeful.

To mortuus, I did not have any response to my tracking number until 9/29, and then it was with the statement I noted in me earlier post.

Ok that sucks if it was returned,, means more delays for you, not sure but hongkong mail and customs is going worse every year...

Hey guys,

Weird about that shipping! All other GB's the lasers arrived in mather of days. But i still think this is faster the HK post. With HK post it can take really long.

Next time i will ask kevin to check the situation with DHL and fedex before sending everything.

Then all should be good. And dont sweat it guys. I am sure you will receive your stuff. I cant imagen hong kong customs being worse then US customs. (China exports so much crap :p) only issue is the time..

Greetings,,

A quick email to Kevin would confirm if I am correct.

I'm sure Kevin will everything alright. As mortuus has said, "this really sucks".

Maybe by Christmas, eh mortuus?

A quick email to Kevin would confirm if I am correct.

I'm sure Kevin will everything alright. As mortuus has said, "this really sucks".

Maybe by Christmas, eh mortuus?

If you want me to ask this to kevin, i can do that? But i am sure kevin would notify me about this.

Greetings,,