Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

average joe

I have a question maybe someone can help! I don't know squat about lasers but I have one...... came with other things I bought at a yard sale. Looks new, they didn't know wut it was so I then bought it for practically nothing. Anyways this laser is an (ibeam diffraction limited power stabalized cw laser) made by toptica photonics. I emailed the company toptica and got a little help that they run for about 3000 to 4000 euro! I went door to door in the neighborhood to make sure no-one was missing this and maybe other items and its been a year. I still have it. Alright I have no connections but I'm almost convinced this is brand new. If someone can guide me into maybe finding a way to sell it. Cuz if there is someone needing something like this then I'm talking bout cheap. The company is german. Idk? I'm at least hoping to hear good news!

ZRTMWA

Also this is in the wrong section and has a somewhat misleading title. I would probably move it to General.

Ash

Well. If you post pictures of your laser, we may be able to discern it's actual value.
A laser that was $1000 last year, may only be worth $100 this year.
What we need to know:
Color of laser beam (Green, Red, Yellow, Bluray)
Size/style of laser (pen-style, flashlight-style, laboratory-style)
Laser Power (measured on LPM [laser power meter], or manufacturers stated power [in mW])
Batteries it uses (or power source (220V, 110V, if lab-style)

Edit: I think I found it:
Toptica: iBeam - Diffraction Limited cw Diode Laser
Does it look like this:
a2aa233a05.jpg

daguin

I emailed the company toptica and got a little help that they run for about 3000 to 4000 euro!

The market pricing on used lasers is abysmal. I sell $8,000 lasers all the time for $250.

In any event, we will need all of the info asked for in the posts above to be able to begin to help price it for you

Peace,
dave