Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

Available laser in USA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichyG

Is anyone selling a used laser in the USA? Or do you know of any reputable company that is selling them in the USA?

There are a lot of sellers just google. What in particular are you looking to find? Wavelength, power, mode, formfactor, stability, center, pulsed, ir vis uv? Need bit more info

There are a lot of sellers just google. What in particular are you looking to find? Wavelength, power, mode, formfactor, stability, center, pulsed, ir vis uv? Need bit more info

He was specifically looking for a used laser.

Last edited:
Yea I don’t read the details half the time. eBay and select USA. Number of surplus shops too. Depends what you want a pointer or a tisaph.

What exactly are you looking for? An old one to work on and reverse engineer to learn? Or something cheaper for financial reasons?
What wavelength, and/or power amount?

My house runneth over with used lasers. I’ll pass.
Actually my 12w rgyb opsl kvant is schedule to arrive today.
I’m so excited and I just can’t hide it
I’m about to loose control and think I like it.

I need one to control the pesty geese coming on my property. I don’t want to kill them but I would want to make their eye sight uncomfortable for them. I prefer not to buy from China.

I think you just about got everyone? or everything covered!! :giggle:
My budget is limited but I was hoping to stay around $100 for a used and good laser. I don’t want a flashlight.

You can get a cheap laser pointer for like 2.00 on eBay. I use a green on on crows and it works well. You don’t need anything powerful. ANY laser scares them off but I tried a yellow one and some animals don’t seem to see that color. Green seems universal.

That was a one post seller which is not allowed. Thread was deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back