Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

Available laser in USA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone selling a used laser in the USA? Or do you know of any reputable company that is selling them in the USA?
Hello folks thanks for all of your replies. I don’t know all the details of lasers but, what I do know, is how I want to use it. I’m plagued with geese and I was hoping to shine the laser in their eyes to scare them away. If it injures their eye, then, it would suck to be them.

Hello folks thanks for all of your replies. I don’t know all the details of lasers but, what I do know, is how I want to use it. I’m plagued with geese and I was hoping to shine the laser in their eyes to scare them away. If it injures their eye, then, it would suck to be them.
Interesting post?? Can't say many members will like it??

You will never get the Geese in the eyes no matter how close or far away they are.
They see it coming way before and will fly away but will most likely fly back to what ever field or post or street lamp they are sitting on right away, over and over till you realize its not going to work.

We don't offer helping with or condone using lasers in that way. Never shine lasers in anyone eyes including animals. Do not talk about this again.

Interesting post?? Can't say many members will like it??

You will never get the Geese in the eyes no matter how close or far away they are.
They see it coming way before and will fly away but will most likely fly back to what ever field or post or street lamp they are sitting on right away, over and over till you realize its not going to work.
Please do not entertain such things.

Reactions: GSS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back