Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Australia Laser Imports

In search

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows where I can get a high powered hand held green laser pointer I have a 3mw and is absolute shit! Please help :)

This thread is an absolute disgrace. I vote, because the laws regarding laser pointers in Australia are very well known (evidenced by this particular thread), that this thread be deleted.

Stick to <1mW unless you have a permit, and a (good) reason to have one. The legislation was written to prevent exactly this!

Last edited:
This is a 5 year old thread and the last person to post on it before you, wrote their post in Feb... 3 months ago.

You are bringing up old threads, so if you want to keep threads like this out of the eye of the public... maybe think about not necroposting ;)

kthnxbye

Last edited:
Yea. 4 year necro, all to say "i vote to have this deleted". Well, sorry(actually im not) to burst your bubble, but the members dont decide that. Admins do.

RayJay

Yea. 4 year necro, all to say "i vote to have this deleted". Well, sorry(actually im not) to burst your bubble, but the members dont decide that. Admins do.

To be honest i think he just wanted to promote his overpriced laser shop..

He votes to delete this thread but i'm sure he wouldn't knock back a single person that contacted him about a sale from it....

Actually, this thread ranks high on Australian Google. Also - did you just insinuate that the Admins of this forum condone illegal activity? I think you just did.

Actually, this thread ranks high on Australian Google. Also - did you just insinuate that the Admins of this forum condone illegal activity? I think you just did.

Well, we think you are an idiot. So I guess we are even[?]

I heard the Admins condone punching old ladies in the face....

Yea, me too. Actually, I saw Ped punch an old grandma to the ground. Twice!

Last edited:
yeah i actually lost my laser on the bus as well:banghead::banghead::banghead:. worst thing of all was that it was a school bus so i wouldn't be surprised if some idiot got a fine from some cops.