Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Aurora SH-032 kit

Howdy all this kit starts with everything but a diode and battery.
It comes with a Aurora SH-032 stainless steel host that uses a single 18650 cell,
a Aluminum or copper heatsink, a Aixiz module, and a v5 flex or a micro boost driver,
it is $74.00 w/aluminum & $84.00 w/copper heatsink. there are options for this kit please PM me to find out more.
recessed HS for the green models.
6gy7o1.jpg

Standard HS for the green model.
9sxqnr.jpg

And with 2.6 Oz copper heat sink a 30 cal front end, the special focus ring is custom made for this host ;)
2j67eas.jpg

And here's a picture of a new focus ring for this build.
6ghpgp.jpg

Check out this link> http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/flaminpyros-stuf-67118.html#post966672

Last edited:

Well, if you do continue to build this, I will definately buy one, thisa is a SICK host/build kit. Thanks FP for showing this build!

Could the heatsink be modified for these new 445nm diodes? Oh yeah and hows cali treatin you?

Yes a copper HS is avable, that should cool that hot little diode...
There is a whole lot less rain here for sure ;)

Could the heatsink be modified for these new 445nm diodes? Oh yeah and hows cali treatin you?

Thanks flaminpyro, I just completed my red SH-032.
Your DIY kit was super easy, lots of room in that heatsink to play with.
IMG_2842.jpg

This laser completes my R,G,B matching set with color coordinated tail caps:)
1-3.jpg

2-2.jpg

I'll be ordering one more as soon as I find some pink or purple tail caps for a 405nm build;)

Last edited:

awlego

I'll be ordering one more as soon as I find some pink or purple tail caps for a 405nm build;)

I think Kendall at HighTechDealz sold me some pink GITD tail/dust caps a while back... I don't know if he still stocks them, but it's worth asking him.