Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Aurora GW 150mW

dead

Hello!
So let´s start.
1. Shipping
-The shipping was pretty fast for my area. I ordered it on monday and got it on Wednsday the next week.
2. What i bought
-1x Aurora GW 150mW Laserpointer
-2x Laser Safety Glasses
-1x Laser Transmission Beam Fan
Price 461$ ~ 350€
3.Laser
-Nice handling, visible in daylight(room), good burning ability. At first i was shocked because my laser couldn´t light a match. I shone it one min on it but nothing happened?! Then i remembered that those matches were 5years old. I bought new ones and boom! ~60cm 2-3sec.(Red matches without black dot) Black stuff=smoking after less than a sec. As said before the beam is very visible. Outside it is extremely bright. I was worried that it will be like my 240mW(probably 30) laser but it was 100times brighter :)
4.Pictures
-Pictures with smoke
diff.png

p1011985.jpg

p1011993.jpg

p1011994a.jpg

p1011997.jpg

p1011998.jpg

p1011999a.jpg

p1012001.jpg

5.I hope the pictures are visible if not here is the link.

ImageShack Gallery

Yours,
dead

yeah.. you received a good laser.. what is the real output? dragonlaser should give you these information... not?

however you spent very much XD you could have bought an optotronics 150mw laser.. for half price

dead

yeah.. you received a good laser.. what is the real output? dragonlaser should give you these information... not?

however you spent very much XD you could have bought an optotronics 150mw laser.. for half price

I don´t know:p I ordered and there stood 150mW. I don´t have a powermeter so i can´t really tell. I guess 150 - 175. Yea maybe but i like dragonlasers more than optotronics. I mean their lasers look great but i like DL more. i don´t know why. Does someone know what´s the fastest method to ship? I want to order a 150mW red lasermodule from ebay(70$) and it is in Shenzhen, China. I want it next week:). I´ve seen on novalasers website a banner saying" Airmail 1-2 days " Is that true?I heard that airmail takes 15-20 days.:mad:. I live in austria in europe. What wold be the fastest method? DL sent it to me via ems and it took 8 working days. Here is the link http://cgi.ebay.at/150mw-650nm-red-...7ccd363&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14#ebayphotohosting

Yea they are nice. That was the first laser i wanted to buy:)
I think i´ll get the waterproof 200mW New style waterproof red laser 200mW£*>5~200mw Red laser pointer£*>Laser&lighting products£*>www.0-like.com :) Thanks you said it i´ve heard their shipping takes 14 days but then i´ve seen that you can choose the shipping method. :)

There was a review recently on the waterproof one, and his didn't turn out so great. I'd go with the new style or original dilda. Susie shipped mine the same day as I sent payment, and I got it 10 days later.

dead

I read that review too but i didn´t get what is so bad at it. Something with the beam and the focus lens or so but in the videos it looked great. How did you ship? Ems Dhl or HongKong post? I want to make a yellow laser so i search for a red one. If i put the two beams together like in this video YouTube - Make a yellow laser how many mw will it be? My green one is 150mW and the red one will be 200. Will they be 350?? What i like at the waterproof version is that it can be used underwater xD The beam is nice visible^^ hmmm hard decision.

that is a great unit Cni optos pens are great but i do prefer a cni type
they just are so sexy now handhelds Opto all the way baby RPL_375 the best