Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Auction: 1.3W+ 445 Hotlight

Current bid: $180 - Justagreatguy69

I am auctioning off a fully built 445nm 1.3W+ laser. I am saying 1.3W to be safe because I'm pretty sure its a lot higher. And my LPM should come this week so I will update this thread then. The driver is a jib77 driver and It uses 2 cr123a batteries. The kit includes 2 batteries, 1 dual charger, the laser, and a belt holster. The bidding will end the day my LPM arrives in the mail at 7:00pm PST (I'm in California). All payments must be done through paypal within 24 hours of the auction ending. If buyer does not respond after that, it goes to the next highest bidder.

IMG_0237.jpg

Edit: oops I forgot to add shipping is $5 inside the U.S.

Last edited:

i believe it is a conflict of interest to bid on your own auction.

therefore..
in the true spirit of an auction.

I will start with an opening bid of 3$
:beer:

Sorry, but I don't want to be screwed over on this. Starting bid is $100 :p

If you would like to bid $103 your welcome to ;)
i believe it is a conflict of interest to bid on your own auction.

therefore..
in the true spirit of an auction.

I will start with an opening bid of 3$
:beer:

rhd

I've come to the conclusion that there is little demand for ready-build hotlights lasers. It's the DIY-ers host, but it doesn't seem to attract attention as a finished product. It's a shame really, since it's such an awesome host, with a great heatsink.

Having said that, at $100, this is a ridiculous steal.

I've been trying to sell a matched set of 405, 445, and 650 in hotlights hosts for $325 in my thread (http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/f...rs-lowered-price-really-want-589-a-61862.html) and no takers. Your price here is even better!

I'm not sure you could make it for much cheaper than $100. At $10 for a lens, $10 for a driver, $10 for the host, $45 for a diode, $5 for a module - you're at $80 right there. Add two batteries and a charger.... You're pretty much at $100 - plus if you had shipped that stuff separately, you'd be looking at $20 or $30 above what BH is selling for here.

Someone who is just starting out should JUMP on this - at $100, this is a phenominal way to buy-in to your first 445. Sadly, BH is probably loosing money at $100. At $150 it might approach a reasonable compensation for his work, effort, and inherent risk in making any 445. Either way, this is a bargain!

Man id so offer you 150 for that if i was living in the US. Unfortunantly im in Aus so shipping would be toublesome.

Hope you get a decent price for it:)

I would take it for $100 in a heartbeat... but I would have to ask my mom first (would have to delve into work money instead of my rainy-day money...).

If you want to hold it for me for a couple of days, I can probably do $100 on it. PM me.

Ooo... competition. I would love to be able to keep on bidding, but I have a feeling it won't stay cheap for long. So it's yours Belphegor.

Sry for the competition man , :(
I alredy got in touth whith him to buy one of his Kits full build, but it got to expensive whith shiping. So thats mine second try, whish me lucky :)

Haha, don't worry about it. Good luck. Have fun with it (I don't really *need* this anyway, I may be doing a very similar build soon).

I got no skils with eletronics ( i´m a lawyer ) so i dont had that option :p
basically no one need a laser but it is a realy cool thing to have ...
I got some crapy lasers from DX, but after i found this forum they arent enough :)

Meh, well, all it takes is a bit of practice. I started here like three months ago and I am already building decent lasers :p