Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Are you serious ?

Man you guys will eagerly slurp down the koolaid if it fits your conspiracy theories.
I've had my fun, and validated my point I think. You just are extremely biased and that clouds your ability to make reasonably objective opinions.

If you call the formation of an opinion based on countless observations biased... than yeah, sure, we're extremely biased.

Yes, I too demand that digital be banned for blatantly promoting WL! :yabbmad: I think it's just a member who can't help but post in drama. I understand. I could care less about if WL wins or loses.

WL is more about marketing than anything else. I would compare them to Apple, but Apple actually makes decent hardware, so at least when you overpay for a computer, you get what is advertised... With WL, I think the general consensus is that the best laser they sell is the 5mW core.

Yes, I too demand that digital be banned for blatantly promoting WL! :yabbmad: I think it's just a member who can't help but post in drama. I understand. I could care less about if WL wins or loses.

WL is more about marketing than anything else. I would compare them to Apple, but Apple actually makes decent hardware, so at least when you overpay for a computer, you get what is advertised... With WL, I think the general consensus is that the best laser they sell is the 5mW core.

Do you have a mental defect? No one called for my ban. Also how can you be banned for promoting a advertiser? This thread does much more for promoting then my slight trolling. You know what they say about press. Good or bad.

Hah, I just fell victim to the same phenomenon that you did. That was of course said in jest, I really ought to use these smilies more....:whistle:

What I was trying to get across is that a thread like this is just too fun to post to, and it doesn't matter what post it is, a post will send it straight to the top again.

Hah, I just fell victim to the same phenomenon that you did. That was of course said in jest, I really ought to use these smilies more....:whistle:

What I was trying to get across is that a thread like this is just too fun to post to, and it doesn't matter what post it is, a post will send it straight to the top again.

Ya.. You gotta reinforce that you're joking if you're going to mess with someone you don't know. Especially if they're taking crap from like 4 people at once and you just hop in.
You get what I was getting at though. It's too much fun to poke the fire.

What's the issue with promoting a company? I don't see the need to ban someone simply for going against the grain. Eud specifically said that he would recommend the Arctic, and if you need proof I can post the quote. Should he be banned as well?

What's the issue with promoting a company? I don't see the need to ban someone simply for going against the grain. Eud specifically said that he would recommend the Arctic, and if you need proof I can post the quote. Should he be banned as well?

The funny part about it is that I wasn't even promoting it. Just playing devils advocate and they instantly thought I was an employee or a nut swinger or something. Serious conspiracy issues.

I am trying to stay unbiased. I mean, for the price, the Arctic is still a decent class IV 445, in an awesome host, that being said, if I could pick up just the host alone for <$50, I would do that and build a up to spec laser of my own for half the price of the Arctic. The Krypton, I wouldn't drop $1K on an underspec, but that's just me. I'll eventually get a core for the fact that it's a decent pointer, and might pic up an E3 for the slick design.