Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

ARCTIC S3 for SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am terminating my account because I believed you were all professionals.
I can see that I was seriously deficient in that reasoning.

I really wish the rep system worked on mobile safari. I'd love to add some more red blocks to the op.

Might want to try eBay or Craig's list. Good luck selling anything here without photos and with that attitude. No one here will be interested.

How can of you any of you know what my attitude is if you havent met me personally?
I was trying to sell a product and when you accuse the salesperson of having an attitude
one of three things is wrong.

A: you dont have the money
B: your not interested in the product but enjoy usesless banter
C: refer to A

fszf9.jpg

Why don't members trust you ask, could it be you say that you have been a member for 2 years and you have not. Sending p.m.'s saying your going to tell the webmaster.
The things you should have done is:
1. Introduce yourself in the "welcome" section as a new member.
2. Posted pictures of your laser with your member name and the date in this thread.
3. Treat members with a little more respect, you are the FNG (fucking new guy) not us. We don't come into your house and piss on the carpet, so don't do it in our house!

I am terminating my account because I believed you were all professionals.
I can see that I was seriously deficient in that reasoning.

You're terminating your account because we caught you yet AGAIN trying to scam the forum. Payback is a bitch buddy.

And isn't it interesting he puts this up for 25$ cheaper than mine right after I put it up. :whistle:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.