Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

ARCTIC S3 for SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont feel like waiting - sometimes these units dont make it to the buyer cause of scrutiny. Like the styling of the lightsaber( with the activation leds on the side to boot) Heres one here, allready in the USA, available for purchase.

My bottom line: I used this thing with max on time of 10 secs about
10 different times.

Im am amateur radio operator and understand what heat sinking means. This thing has been used so conservatively, for all practical purposes it is brand new.

What is its actual output? I am measuring 815mw on my calibrated laserbee meter. I believe the pulsed output is higher.

For all you optics gurus, you are aware that there is a minuite visible
(essentially indetectible) difference between 815mw and 1W of blue
455nm light.

To see a real difference, you would have to begin to jump to 1630mw for it to be appreciable, essentially a doubling of power.

So, basically, to the eye (viewing beam from the side of course) it is a
1W laser with close to zero hours on it for sale. It comes with its
standard batter, the box it ships in, and the "most powerful laser" manual
and everything.

Please email me at . I believe it is still under warantee!
I will only charge a modest amount for shipping. Make offer!

Last edited by a moderator:

You forgot to post Pic's. And date of purchase.

I'm offer 60$.

Thank you so much for your reply.
A reaonable offer would be from someone who
dosent want to pay 299 + shipping but because of the condition
of the laser, would be closer to 225 plus shipping for a
laser that is guaranteed to work and the power has
been measured unlike the questionable power you
will get from wicked lasers, which can go as low as 500mw.
I will be more than happy to post pics when I get a chance.
This thing will traverse the length of the Hudson river
from NJ to Manhattan with no trouble at all.
Marc

Thank you so much for your reply.
A reaonable offer would be from someone who
dosent want to pay 299 + shipping but because of the condition
of the laser, would be closer to 225 plus shipping for a
laser that is guaranteed to work and the power has
been measured unlike the questionable power you
will get from wicked lasers, which can go as low as 500mw.
I will be more than happy to post pics when I get a chance.
This thing will traverse the length of the Hudson river
from NJ to Manhattan with no trouble at all.
Marc

The only issue I see with that besides the fact your kind of new here and with no pics and power measurement graph to support the power mentioned is fact, we can already get them Brand spanking New for the same Exact price of the $225.00 you want for used AND that price includes free Priority USPS and they are already in the USA.

I just checked the WL site, there is NO warranty for any used Laser; only the original purchaser; it's not transferable.

Last edited:
1. Do your homework! I am not new here and have been on this forum for years. You sound OMG territorial! (thats an archaic stance in this day and age) My Jr account status is only because I havent upgraded. I have lengthy experience with this forum.
2. Even if you order them from wicked lasers brand spakin new, Many of them put out far less than the rated power. This one is guaranteed at 815mw on a calibrated laserbee meter.
3. Many ordered from wicked lasers are seized by customs (do your homework) and never make it to you. Your taking a risk ordering from them. If you get this from me, my risk and loss is your gain, so its a win win situation. You can even drive to my house, try it out and
then purchase it if you want it (or have a friend that lives near me check it out)
4. As far as the warantee goes, I personally will transfer it. That means if you get the laser and you have any problems, send it back to me and I will return it to them under my name
and registration number.(for the remainder of the warrantee) As far as business, I have never let down anyone. You should see my linked in profile and ebay score. They are fantastic, nothing less than impeccable service. I dont believe you are interested in purchasing the laser (just bickering with me) but if you are (or change your mind), my phone is 201-398-6146. Reveal yourself and have a real conversation and we can work something out. Otherwise, Ill assume that your reply (since you wont use my email) is not genuine and sincere. I honestly think you want the device but want to steal it from me. Im going to have to disregard any more comments other than a sincere cash offer. Other comments will be directed by autobot into the spam folder. End of line....

also., as mentioned in my previous email, I will be including pictures and attaching them in the near future. Consider this. How do you know a photograph is of the actual laser that is being sold? Of the power meter reading? Does this make it any more or less authentic? The key is a good biz relationship between two people is what makes a quality sale.

hey, some pics of the laserbee reading and of the laser with a note saying your forum name and the date would help your chances at a sale tremendously :beer:

So you have been a member here for years? Under what member name?

1. Do your homework! I am not new here and have been on this forum for years. You sound OMG territorial! (thats an archaic stance in this day and age) My Jr account status is only because I havent upgraded. I have lengthy experience with this forum.
2. Even if you order them from wicked lasers brand spakin new, Many of them put out far less than the rated power. This one is guaranteed at 815mw on a calibrated laserbee meter.
3. Many ordered from wicked lasers are seized by customs (do your homework) and never make it to you. Your taking a risk ordering from them. If you get this from me, my risk and loss is your gain, so its a win win situation. You can even drive to my house, try it out and
then purchase it if you want it (or have a friend that lives near me check it out)
4. As far as the warantee goes, I personally will transfer it. That means if you get the laser and you have any problems, send it back to me and I will return it to them under my name
and registration number.(for the remainder of the warrantee) As far as business, I have never let down anyone. You should see my linked in profile and ebay score. They are fantastic, nothing less than impeccable service. I dont believe you are interested in purchasing the laser (just bickering with me) but if you are (or change your mind), my phone is 201-398-6146. Reveal yourself and have a real conversation and we can work something out. Otherwise, Ill assume that your reply (since you wont use my email) is not genuine and sincere. I honestly think you want the device but want to steal it from me. Im going to have to disregard any more comments other than a sincere cash offer. Other comments will be directed by autobot into the spam folder. End of line....

Your junior status is because is you haven't upgraded yet??? Now that IS funny.....go ahead and "upgrade" your "account" on here.

You obviously haven't read what I wrote, Brand New Arctic's are in the USA already and for only $225.00 SHIPPED Priority Mail (USPS).

As for WL, I've done my homework.....been buying them for years, AND in the rare chance it's gets seized WL will replace/refund.

BUT again Arctic's are already in the USA for $225.00 Brand New shipped.......do your homework.

I was only trying to help, because other knows this too and your Arctic for this price and no pics, graphs, etc will mostly not sell.

Hey, Good Luck to You anyway.

Peace

1. I think you are definiately Not being truthful. Post a link on this thread for everyone to see exactly where you can buy an artic S3 for the price you mentioned. If you are an honest person, you will have a link and you will be able to show it. I dont see any link being posted by you.

2. Theres nothing wrong with my account status. You were a Jr member once and probably showed a lot more respect for other Jr members than you are doing for me! Im also probably twice your age.

3. WL will not be responsible for lasers not making it to you. It is at your peril. Even if they agreed to replace it, it would take you six months or more to do the turn around to finnally get a working one, after they did all their research.
4. I honestly believe you speak from words and have no facts to sit on.
5. Peace.

Dude. Chill. Nobody here knows you and you are attempting to sell an expensive laser to people who know what they are talking about. Take the time to do it right without the BS.

Last edited:
I have taken the liberty to post to the webmaster the results of all your replys and your treatment of a JR member. Anything else added that uses terminology such as "BS" or attempts to deface my standing as a a member will be tracked by management and can serve to discredit "less than sincere responses" Feel free to write but everything that is written here is also recorded as well as my responses. Bear this in mind.

Bear in mind that I have just negative repped you for being a douche.

Also, thanks for the PM.

I have taken the liberty to post to the webmaster the results of all your replys and your treatment of a JR member. Anything else added that uses terminology such as "BS" or attempts to deface my standing as a a member will be tracked by management and can serve to discredit "less than sincere responses" Feel free to write but everything that is written here is also recorded as well as my responses. Bear this in mind.

lol...

Bear in mind that I have just negative repped you for being a douche.

Also, thanks for the PM.
Hey he sent me a pm also and my reply was "I DON'T CARE"

@hopeful7
douchebag-56720.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.