Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Arcane II for sale and others

Yeah nice even better but again I thought they were thicker like a Kryton its still nice!

Pman

I don't want to know what "pain balling" is lol
Good luck with the sale;)

LOL @ Pain Ballin sounds like a Freudian slip, Issac must get peppered a lot.

Hey Issac, I don't wear body armor when we play either, it takes the thrill out of it.

We should call it pain ball.

What ma do you specialize in? I really took to aikido jujitsu as I loved to wrestle in hs and I was the king of the headlock before mma was ever born, but I'm in chronic pain these days and don't roll anymore, but I do remember it and I threw this big tall guy sob at the Chinese place around like last month, he tried to give me the rough handshake and the more muscle he put in the quicker I reversed against and jerked him all around, I actually caught him so he wouldn't fall, I played it off as a big joke smiling and laughing and he happily played along, but that big eyed look of " How the hell " is absolutely priceless.

LOL @ Pain Ballin sounds like a Freudian slip, Issac must get peppered a lot.

Hey Issac, I don't wear body armor when we play either, it takes the thrill out of it.

We should call it pain ball.

What ma do you specialize in? I really took to aikido jujitsu as I loved to wrestle in hs and I was the king of the headlock before mma was ever born, but I'm in chronic pain these days and don't roll anymore, but I do remember it and I threw this big tall guy sob at the Chinese place around like last month, he tried to give me the rough handshake and the more muscle he put in the quicker I reversed against and jerked him all around, I actually caught him so he wouldn't fall, I played it off as a big joke smiling and laughing and he happily played along, but that big eyed look of " How the hell " is absolutely priceless.

Yes Pain Ball...

-I'm always the first guy the other team want to get rid off( i'm specialize in sniping and CQC/close quarter combat... and i'm like a bounty due to being the highlighted regular player..

For martial art, i practiced Wing Chun, Taekwondo, Muay Thai, Judo, Capoeira ,Brazillian jujitsu, and wrestling in the past but i'm currently doing Krav Maga... and i know that feeling when you throw a guy twice your size around:D P.S( i do martial arts cause it yield more benefit than gym):D

Reactions: GSS
Perhaps you need to start a paintball thread. Unless you plan in using my Arcane to illuminate your opponents

-Alright, i'm interest in the Sanwu... do you ship them in parts to Australia?

- I should have a spare plasma cutter somewhere... if not i'll craft you one as a gift for a special day....( lol i have too many hobbies... costume/prop making; gaming; lasers; Pain balling; martial arts;musical instrument; ....i'm feel so old yet still getting fascinate by everything like a kid.:D

Wait, so you actually have a plasma cutter? Hah, I thought that part of your signature was just a Dead Space reference!

You can get one at any Harbor Frieght. You will need a n air compressor or bottled gas

OVNI

Sorry if I missed it but what is inside the Arcane 2.0?

Sorry if I missed it but what is inside the Arcane 2.0?

A laser, two batteries and anything else you want to put in it.
LOL

A BIG FAT HEATSINK, 6.8Watt 447nm nub diode and adjustable lens..a g2 for full details check out the SciFi Laser website

OVNI

Ok, so it has a 6W+ NUBM44 450nm Laser Diode. Correct?

That's an insane deal on the Arcane II, almost tempted myself.
Almost.

Sci Fi sells theirs new for $400. Yours is $400. How old is yours and what is the condition of the host? What am I missing that makes this an insane deal?

p.s. I'm also acutely aware of the shipping issues with Sci Fi so buying within USA is a plus. I also see yours has an extra section to make room for two 18650 batteries, correct? I didn't see this option available on Sci Fi's site. Another plus.

Not trying to be pesky here but I already spent $400+ on a 6W+ blue with a nice custom Eghemus host that I cannot seem to get the seller to ship to me ... so I'm cringing a little at entering the fool me twice zone ...

Ok, so it has a 6W+ NUBM44 450nm Laser Diode. Correct?

Sci Fi sells theirs new for $400. Yours is $400. How old is yours and what is the condition of the host? What am I missing that makes this an insane deal?

p.s. I'm also acutely aware of the shipping issues with Sci Fi so buying within USA is a plus. I also see yours has an extra section to make room for two 18650 batteries, correct? I didn't see this option available on Sci Fi's site. Another plus.

Not trying to be pesky here but I already spent $400+ on a 6W+ blue with a nice custom Eghemus host that I cannot seem to get the seller to ship to me ... so I'm cringing a little at entering the fool me twice zone ...

You I ship for free and you will have it withing a week of m sending it. It only has about an hour of run time. I'll trow in the good batteries in their original box. It will protect its self from overheating by fading out after about two minutes of run time.
After it cools, you still have juice left in the battery. Should you decide on this, and pay pal me, I will ship it out the next couple days.

I would be afraid to buy a box of pencils with the SciFi name on them.
They may write very slow and make me forget wha.........

I would be afraid to buy a box of pencils with the SciFi name on them.
They may write very slow and make me forget wha.........

I assure you this pencil doesn't write slow, it will set you paper on fire. The problem is with Eatan and his country, not his product. I experienced all the same hassles other members did.

He needs to figure this thing out or move to another country. It is crippling his business.