Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Apparently Odicforce laser will have lpc-826 + 445nmdiodes next week

Hi all just a quick note, maybe you all know already. But Odicforce laser will have lpc-826 diodes (never been in sled) and 445nm diodes aswell next week :)

I've spent a fair amount with Odicforce and can honestly recommend them to anyone. Customer service is up there with the best.

Will keep an eye out for these 826's.

Hi Bweasle,
Any news bud? hope your not going to keep all the diodes to youself :)
ATB
MM

no news as yet sorry, iv texted him and hes not replied yet. ill try to ring him tommorrow. I dont want to do his head in by pestering him :) Im as keen as the rest of you guys to know prices etc etc. Basically i gave him a list of things i thought people would want on his site including 445's and 826;s... his reply was ;LPC-826 due in nxt week, and 445 diodes due in nxt week. that was written on 26/4/2012.. so ill try ringing tomorrow, and ill keep checking the website. he said start of the week, so anytime now really :D :beer:

:wave: Right, ive spoken to Jon at ODICFORCELASER.COM and he has confirmed lpc-826 will be £5.50 (unmounted new diodes, box fresh) and the 445nm diodes will be around £38 DEPENDING ON WHAT VERSION DIODE THEY ARE. so hopefully they will be H1600 or M140, he wont know till they arrive, he,s still waiting.. Due any day now :drool: :beer:

:wave: Right, ive spoken to Jon at ODICFORCELASER.COM he wont know till they arrive, he,s still waiting.. Due any day now :drool: :beer:

Great news,
strange that he doesn't know what version of 445 diode will be delivered though:thinking:

I'm hoping it's the M140:)

ATB
MM

No its not strange:) theres alot of people selling 445nm diodes who dont know there source. I expect the description was just "1watt 445nm laser" when he bought them. To be honest i think its good that he is even bothering to check which model they are, and not committing to a price until he knows. Hes a good guy, from my experience customer satisfaction is his NO1. He,s very much aware of the differences in diodes and thus will price them fairly and competitvely. There is a UK seller on fleabay selling 1watt 445s for £25, but just looking at his feedback has kept me from buying off him, they might be spot on but i dont need to take the risk so i wont. ODICFORCELASER.COM is a pleasure to deal with, i trust him 100% when he gets the diodes he will test a couple and graph the results so we all know what were dealing with.. maybe today eh?:D :beer:

MadEye

The full text says "[...] These diodes are extracted from A140 Projectors [...]" :whistle:

Was like that a few hours ago when I first found them^^

Last edited:

Blord

Differences between A140 and M140/H1600 are easy to check. Look for the dot :)

Left: A140, right: M140/H1600
Macrodiode-9.jpg

The full text says "[...] These diodes are extracted from A140 Projectors [...]" :whistle:
Was like that a few hours ago when I first found them^^

I see it now :rolleyes::beer:
EDIT:- After reading the A140 vs M140 vs H1600, I think Ill be wanting a M140 if its running at 1.62a from the Moh driver.
...now off to DTRs shop:shhh:

ATB
MM

Last edited:
Lpc-826 s are on odicforcelaser.com now for £7.99 virgin diodes. Next day delivery in the UK :)