Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Apologies and introductions.

Bullzeye94

Just want to start by saying I apologize for basically joining and asking a dumb question right off the bat. I was a bit too eager and excited. That being said I ended up researching my questions and actually answered alot more I would have had if I wouldn't have looked into it myself. Also if anyone can delete that post feel free it's under driver builds title is first driver build question. Now that's out of the way... Hello my real name is Montana like the state. Im from maryland. Got into lasers around the age of 10 when I got my first cheapo pointer back in 2004 lol. Now I'm 27 building my own (or at least attempting too lmao). With all the extra time with covid (my job cut me to 4 days a week to save $) I'm learning as much as I can in my free time. Looking forward to continuing to read posts and cant wait to post the pics of my first real build once it's done. Thanks for reading everyone, and nice to meet you all.

Encap

Welcome and enjoy the Forum.

You can deleted any individual post you make using the delete button next to the eidt button at bottom of a post but only a Mod can delete a thread so maybe PM a mod and ask for it to be deleted .

Last edited:

Bullzeye94

Welcome and enjoy the Forum.

You can deleted any individual post you make using the delete button next to the eidt button at bottom of a post but only a Mod can delete a thread so maybe PM a mod and
ask for it to be deleted .
Thank you, and I'll PM a mod now it's a thread. Just got a bit excited when I first joined lol.

Hi,
Welcome to LPF enjoy your stay and be safe always. You will need safety glasses first of all to suit the wave length you choose.
DTR is the place were you want to choose from assorted diodes, drivers and lenses.
Survival Lasers for safety glasses use code LPF445 for a 10% discount on all SL items.
Rich:)

Bullzeye94

Hi,
Welcome to LPF enjoy your stay and be safe always. You will need safety glasses first of all to suit the wave length you choose.
DTR is the place were you want to choose from assorted diodes, drivers and lenses.
Survival Lasers for safety glasses use code LPF445 for a 10% discount on all SL items.
Thank you. I was just about to order a pair of decent goggles too been using a cheap pair for my 650nm 303, and being extra careful as I dont really trust them. I'm waiting till Friday for payday to buy a decent pair thank you for the code as well I'll definitely be buying from SL and that makes it a touch cheaper. :)

Platupus999

Hi,
I wish i would have known this when i bought my goggles!

welcome-- you have gotten welcome posts from our 'best'-(some)
We can help you with most anything.. so PM when you need. afaik you cant dele but you can edit down to nothing-including the title. hak