Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

anyone wanna team up and make a scanner for myself?

That is impressive without IP access.

Don't take me wrong, I have the nickname "Grissom" around the house, I got booted from a forum once after 4200+ posts because I ferreted out the drunken liar moderator who forgot things he posted just days after posting it.

I have 2 phantom accounts on the forum I own, One of them all the members know about, I use it as a test account.

The other no one has figured out.... I chose the words very carefully to avoid detection. (That is just there to spark conversations when the forum gets quiet)

Each person has a unique use of vocabulary and in time, It is easy to figure out if someone is playing games.

Whatever this guy writes comes off as fake and poorly written. It comes off as sounding like a joke because no real person would post what he does.

Yeah Tyler is in deep denial. He is obviously bi-polar, and has delusions of self grandeur. My old best friend is like that. One day he viciously attacked (verbally) my GF for nothing and that was it for me. If it would have been anyone else he would have been in the hospital and I would have been in jail.

Yeah Tyler is in deep denial. He is obviously bi-polar, and has delusions of self grandeur. My old best friend is like that. One day he viciously attacked (verbally) my GF for nothing and that was it for me. If it would have been anyone else he would have been in the hospital and I would have been in jail.

Well its good that you didn't. Is he getting help for it? Bi-polar is nasty shit.

No..he hates the meds. But now he has no friends because he pushed them all away. When you have delusions of self grandeur, you are always right. So there is no talking to these people. No matter what, you are wrong and they are right. Thats why they dont/cant change mentally.