Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Anyone Intrested in a Demonoid PRIVATE torrent Account

I have invites for the private torrent site Demonoid. Very fast connections. And just about anything you can think of. Inbox me...

Last edited:

ped

Ermm Demonoid.com ? registrations are almost always open anyway, as they are now.

Register - Demonoid

Ive been on Demonoid for 6 years and speeds are average at best.

If its speed & exclusivity you want, only TorrentLeech will do, that's a private , invite only site, which iv'e also been a VIP member for, for 6 years.

If anyone wants invites then PM me, but you HAVE to be prepared to seed, or pay for VIP.

http://www.torrentleech.org

Last edited:
Demonoid registrations are always opening, and closing. I don't consider it to be a true private tracker, but certainly better than many out there.

If anyone ever needs an invite to it, on the off chance that registration is closed, shoot me a PM, with your email address.

Don't know anything about torrentleech, but PM incoming... I don't mind seeding on private trackers, my home computer is on almost always anyway.

Last edited:
That is correct registrations are open now but i sent you a private invite just in case registrations close before you get the chance to register...

Last edited:

ped

Ive had countless PM's regarding TL invites.

I get 4 a month as I pay for VIP. The first people who reply with requested information get them.

I need your email to send the invite to, Its actually TL that sends you the invite not me, I just authorize it.

From their FAQ.

What is the minimum ratio I should keep?

• Every user is expected to maintain an overall site ratio of 0.4 after downloading 6GB. If you fail to do this the site will automatically warn your account and you will have 6 days to get back to an overal account ratio of 0.4 The warning will automatically be removed as long as your account is still over the 0.4 minimum site ratio as soon as it expires. It will NOT remove itself as soon as you reach a ratio of 0.4

• There is also a per torrent minimum which is also 0.4 If you are not able to seed the torrent to 0.4 then you will need to leave it seeding for 60 hours within a 72 period (Ideally 60 hours straight) or you could receive a warning for Hit & Run.

Things

Wish Australian internet wasn't so crap like that. My 200GB/month quota includes uploads, it'd be impossible to seed all my torrents to that extent :(

ped

TorrentLeech invites are down due to maintenence at the moment.

Due to maintenance, invites have been disabled. We will restore them as soon as possible. We apologize for this invonvinience. (Error Code: 16)

I personally tend to use IPT, but each to their own. Demonoid is good for media, but I wouldn't trust any executables from there.

drfwei

I have invites for the private torrent site Demonoid. Very fast connections. And just about anything you can think of. Inbox me...

Thank you very much tfink660! The invitation code was well received and I have already activated my account in Demonoid. It works like a charm!:wave: