Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

ANYONE IN THE ENGLAND BOUGHT FROM MEGALASERSUK.COM

Re: ANYONE IN THE ENGLAND BOUGHT FROM MEGALASERSUK

Nope, never heard of them.

Attachments

• capslockmf0.jpg
    capslockmf0.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 170

The name is similar to Megagreen.co.uk whose 50 mw green I recently reviewed ("Stealth") but I don't think the two firms are linked. This is a remarkably low price, lower even then DealExtreme. I can't help feeling there is a catch here somewhere, but I don't know what it.

I may buy the 300 mw as I only live 10 miles from their address, so if it goes wrong I can go knocking on their door demanding a refund ;-)

THAT WOULD BE GREAT LET US KNOW I'M ASKING SOME ? ILL LET YOU KNOW IF THEY REPLY ;)

gunsimon0077 said:
THAT WOULD BE GREAT LET US KNOW I'M ASKING SOME ? ILL LET YOU KNOW IF THEY REPLY  ;)

By the way............

Your Caps Lock is ON.....

AND!! HAV'NT YOU GOT ANYTHING MORE INTERESTING TO WRITE ABOUT.CAN PEOPLE STOP HI JACKING PEOPLES THEADS WITH STUPID SPAM SHIT, WASTING MY TIME COMING TO THE THREAD, FOR PEOPLE TO TELL ME MY CAPS LOCK IS ON "STOP SHOUTING" ARE YOU PEOPLE RETARDED,DOES IT REALLY BOTHER YOU.GET A LIFE

I wouldn't expect that thing to reach 300mw... I don't care how cheap it is. It is not worth me dumping my cash into.

gunsimon0077 said:
AND!! HAV'NT YOU GOT ANYTHING MORE INTERESTING TO WRITE ABOUT.CAN PEOPLE STOP HI JACKING PEOPLES THEADS WITH STUPID SPAM SHIT, WASTING MY TIME COMING TO THE THREAD, FOR PEOPLE TO TELL ME MY CAPS LOCK IS ON "STOP SHOUTING" ARE YOU PEOPLE RETARDED,DOES IT  REALLY BOTHER YOU.GET A LIFE

Coming here and telling everyone to get a life? You're new here - it's usually not a good idea to piss everyone off right away.

a lot of forums will delete any posts typed in all caps anyway

I am from "THE ENGLAND" and i have never seen that site before

TELLING EVERYONE??? AH TRYING TO ADD A BIT OF WEIGHT AND MOMENTEM A .NO! JUST PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOTHING BETTER OR MORE TO DO THAN TO WORRY ABOUT IF I PREFERE TO WRITE IN CAPITALS ,THANKS ALOT FOR RUINING THE THREAD

MARIOMASTER. YES IM NEW HERE ABOUT 160 DAYS NEWER THAN YOU.

robjdixon said:
I am from "THE ENGLAND" and i have never seen that site before

ahhh your on the ball, of course that was placed as a test,well done for spotting the deliberate mistake  :)  :-[

lasersbee said:
[quote author=gunsimon0077 link=1229288760/0#3 date=1229304818]THAT WOULD BE GREAT LET US KNOW I'M ASKING SOME ? ILL LET YOU KNOW IF THEY REPLY  ;)

By the way............

Your Caps Lock is ON.....[/quote]

I'm here for Laser Related Stuff.....    
Not for.... were to buy condoms.... or help me get in bed with my girl... or Post your girlfriend's photo....
or I masturbate how about you... or any other immature 9 year old schoolyard crap....  
that always pushes the good Laser Stuff off the Last 40 Posts...  

I just want to see and read Laser Related Stuff....  

If I want entertainment.... I'll turn on the TV....    

Just my $0.02

Jerry

Why are you copying old posts from lasersbee/Jerry?

Ok back to the original post yes they did return to my questions promptly .
Im going to ask if they will offer a laser for testing to the site moderators ,so i guess we'll see if there any good buy there answer!

So i think this post is over unless i get a result,which for the people who did show true interest and had a look and investagated the site proberbly realise, it's not going to happen.We will see.