Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Anyone heard How Senkat's (Greg's) surgery went?

Freyth

Re: Anyone heard How Senkat's (Greg's) surgery wen

Wow... what surgery is he going for? I've been gone for too long.

T

timelord

Spinal surgery :eek:

Freyth

Whoa.... that IS serious....

So what's the situation now???

S

SenKat

Here's the situation :

Greg is HURTING, but very much alive !!! :) Thanks for all the good htoughts and prayers - I cannot believe how kind all of you are - with that kind of good energy coming at me, there was NO way they could mess things up ! hehehehehe ! I am REALLY drained, but up and walking with the use of a walker (waaaaaaaaaa !!!) and cannot even make it upstairs to my bedroom, so am living in the bedroom downstairs :( I can only sit for a little bit at a time, the rest is on my side or back (believe it or not !) or walking around the house with my walker. Yeah, buddy....I am gonna get some spinny rims for that bad boy ! LOL !!! I WILL be online periodically - and MORE often as I heal more and can sit for longer. Take care, ALL of you - and thanks (BIG TIME) from me for all your support !

Greg

SenKat said:
Here's the situation :

Greg is HURTING, but very much alive !!! :) Thanks for all the good htoughts and prayers - I cannot believe how kind all of you are - with that kind of good energy coming at me, there was NO way they could mess things up ! hehehehehe ! I am REALLY drained, but up and walking with the use of a walker (waaaaaaaaaa !!!) and cannot even make it upstairs to my bedroom, so am living in the bedroom downstairs :( I can only sit for a little bit at a time, the rest is on my side or back (believe it or not !) or walking around the house with my walker. Yeah, buddy....I am gonna get some spinny rims for that bad boy ! LOL !!! I WILL be online periodically - and MORE often as I heal more and can sit for longer. Take care, ALL of you - and thanks (BIG TIME) from me for all your support !

Greg

glad to hear everything went ok :)

oh and BlueFusion said to give you his regards :)

T

timelord

Man I'm just glad you got through such tough surgery and can look forward to getting your life back too. :)

Things

yay!!!! Glad it was all OK, and GL with a quick recovery!

Congratulations Greg!!!

GLAD TO SEE YOU MADE IT THROUGH!!!!

and puzzled about why you are no longer global moderator, and now a class 4 laser :-? [smiley=undecided.gif]

Hope you recover soon, as I (and im willing to bet: many others too) missed you in your absence, not in a G A Y way... just as in you were not in the forum.... anyhow...

goodluck,

amk

Things

amkdeath said:
and puzzled about why you are no longer global moderator, and now a class 4 laser  :-? [smiley=undecided.gif]

amk
Hmmm haven't you noticed yet??????????????????? ::)

things said:
[quote author=amkdeath link=1197237630/15#23 date=1197512002]

and puzzled about why you are no longer global moderator, and now a class 4 laser  :-? [smiley=undecided.gif]

amk
[/quote]

well, i was bummed out as to why the forum was in maintainance mode for so long... leme look into it...

amkdeath said:
[quote author=things link=1197237630/15#24 date=1197512116][quote author=amkdeath link=1197237630/15#23 date=1197512002]

amk
[/quote]

well, i was bummed out as to why the forum was in maintainance mode for so long... leme look into it...[/quote]

wow, i just looked in the members thing, and wow, there are no more global mods, there is senkat, the only class 4, some class 3B's (as in DDL, TL, etc) and then c0ld, which is admin...

cool...

disma

cool! hes ok! :) Im glad you are back also!

Max

the user accounts must've gotten messed up or something, it will probably be fixed soon

MarioMaster said:
the user accounts must've gotten messed up or something, it will probably be fixed soon

lol my PM's were erased too...

amkdeath said:
[quote author=MarioMaster link=1197237630/15#28 date=1197512660]the user accounts must've gotten messed up or something, it will probably be fixed soon

lol my PM's were erased too... [/quote]

mine also

WELCOME BACK GREG!!!!!! Very glad all went well and you're here & posting again. Rest, recuperate, heal, feel better - all those good wishes!

I'll be ordering 2 more GB diodes when you're up to it again! Fried one of mine!

Good to see you here again!

Dave