Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Anyone else lose their forum settings?

JLSE

I just popped in, and thought I was logged out. The forum is no longer allowing the 'ice rehlm' display option.. Am I the only one here?

Maybe he erased that theme, I should do a poll with the style every member uses. I use the stock one which I really like.

Kenom

I don't like the black theme at all. It is almost impossible for me to read. white text on black just doesn't work for me.

Kenom said:
I don't like the black theme at all.  It is almost impossible for me to read.  white text on black just doesn't work for me.

Amazing, I'm the complete opposite. I LOVE dark backgrounds with light fonts, it's the only way I read comfortably. By using Opera I can magnify the forum to as much as I want so I can read at 1,5m of distance.

iewed

I use the default background. White text on black provides the greatest color contrast.

Xer0

same problem here but i posted in administartive sction already

am preferring the bright theme too, is just easier for the eyes, especialy at night...

Lol

Niko said:
[quote author=Kenom link=1238259715/0#3 date=1238263107]I don't like the black theme at all.  It is almost impossible for me to read.  white text on black just doesn't work for me.

Amazing, I'm the complete opposite. I LOVE dark backgrounds with light fonts, it's the only way I read comfortably. By using Opera I can magnify the forum to as much as I want so I can read at 1,5m of distance.[/quote]
Same here :eek: Dark background and white text is just perfect. Easy to read and comfortable.

JLSE

I was out all day today, but it seems my LPF world is bright again!!! Thank you kind sir ;)