Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

aNy Help....Please!

J

jenner6989

:bowdown:I NEED DIODES! i wanna build a couple hand burners and i need some diodes and parts. have built a few in the past just wondering if anyone could help....thnx!

Jenner ---
There are many sellers of the parts you want here.
Just look...

HMike

PM Glenn, (scopeguy20) he should have anything you need, at a very good price, W/super fast shipping.

TTerbo

wow this is so far the 2nd most uselessthread ever, this thread requires the USE THESEARCH BUTTON response more than some of my first threads.
cheers

Not to be a jerk or anything, but if you had searched you would have noticed that jenner6989 is banned.

TTerbo

wow that one came right back at me and hit me in the head now didnt it :banghead:

You need to read the other posts in this thread before posting, then you would have noticed that the OP was banned, and that is why it lists him as a guest.

Wow, this thread got another fail. Amazing!

TTerbo

lol i reckon. and i dont usually search the person before i post i just didnt see he was banned, lol but i can see why,
cheers

You need to read the other posts in this thread before posting, then you would have noticed that the OP was banned, and that is why it lists him as a guest.

Wow, this thread got another fail. Amazing!
---I had already read all the posts- and I know/knew he was banned--thus my quotes around 'guest'--so I don't get the point you are trying to make?? nm