Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Another Scam - Watch out !

This guy again:(. I still don't understand why you gave into his demands.??

Let's make this clear, if anyone tries to make a video etc saying YOU're a scammer, we will just make more confirming that you aren't a scammer.
I'm sorry that this _____ got away with it again.

Last edited:

Even if you return all his money whats stopping him from talking behind your back ? nothing thats why people who behave like that are best to ignore and i hate to see the badguys acting tough on the internet win against legit people.. not cool.

Last edited:
His name and e-mail are posted. Do we post home addresses in these high dollar extortion deals :gun:

Joker

Here are a couple thoughts on how to keep this from happening again to you. First off any have a form for custom jobs. If they are shipping you a host for a custom laser they have to sign off that your not held responsible for lost or mistreated packages, second they pay the deposit in full. They acknowledge that it may take up to 3-4 weeks depending on the amount of orders that you currently have. Any and all out side sales are at your discretion. If they dont want to sign a letter of understanding then dont sell to them. I hate seen you get burned again

Reiign

Joker

Here are a couple thoughts on how to keep this from happening again to you. First off any have a form for custom jobs. If they are shipping you a host for a custom laser they have to sign off that your not held responsible for lost or mistreated packages, second they pay the deposit in full. They acknowledge that it may take up to 3-4 weeks depending on the amount of orders that you currently have. Any and all out side sales are at your discretion. If they dont want to sign a letter of understanding then dont sell to them. I hate seen you get burned again

This is pretty much spot on. If you want some help dude i can write the code for you to implement into your website. (that is if you are unsure how to) i build them. Would love to help out if you need it man.

Imo, you probably shouldn't have payed the rest, but that was up to you. From the things I hear you have a good reputation, so I don't understand why people start blackmailing you. It's like it's organized.

Probably because they know the business is there... The rise of blatant and bold scams on the internet lately are getting to be pretty alarming.

A lot of these guys know they can hold the threat of "i'll call you a scammer, I'll ruin your business unless you give into my demands" over a legit person's head, because they know that there will always be a small contingency of people who will believe whatever's said loudly on the internet.

Hindsight is 20/20 and a lot of people around tend to blame the scammed, too, for not seeing it coming. You *can't* always see it coming.

However this is the awesome thing about LPF... We do protect our own here, so I think if someone did try to pull shit on Thejoker301, the community would come down like a ton of bricks on them.

Honestly, feel like getting a build from OP just 'cuz. An "inside source at customs?" That's rich.

As much as we say he should or shouldn't have done this or that , the thing is Eitan is a Kind Hearted guy that always does his BEST to keep customers happy,
He Was simply Being himself! he is a very busy man too
Best thing we all can do is use this as a learning for ourselves and give Eitan advice for future sales, Disclaimers etc sound like a very Good Idea!

Thanks for the support !

And guess what ? today I got a mail from the Post Office saying the report that I filled on the lost package is now being forward to the main center for further investigation.

I am super pissed. As this guy blackmailed me and told me he got a proof I signed for the package !

I now emailed him and showed him the letter that says I never signed it etc ...

If he has any kind of respect he will reply and at least refund me the $200 I sent him for nothing. But I am sure I will not see that money again.

If I would have been more patient I would get that letter and would never send him that money ... I guess I was in rush to get things over my head.

Last edited:

USAbro

This guy again:(. I still don't understand why you gave into his demands.??

Let's make this clear, if anyone tries to make a video etc saying YOU're a scammer, we will just make more confirming that you aren't a scammer.
I'm sorry that this _____ got away with it again.

And we'll report any videos about you being a scammer.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone ,

So I will keep this post updated.

I got an email from him calling me names ... and what not.

I apologize for any bad words. Or anything that should not be posted here.

This is the email I sent him with the attached letter showing him the proof I got from the Israel Post :

Code:
Hi Matt ,

So finally today the Post office send a letter that says they are going to invatigate my report further.

I attached a photo of the letter that has your tracking code on it. It says in Hebrew and you can ask someone who speaks hebrew , that my report have been forward to the managment department in Jerusalem and they will take care of it.

Now , if you got a bit of respect you will admit your mistake !

And you will refund me for the $200 I sent you back ! I sent $400. So $200 for the lost laser will do.

In either way , you are already on the scam list of LPF.

I would like to get an apology + $200 back.

Best Regards ,
Eitan.

After sending an email showing him the letter scan , I got a very strange email from him. Saying something about his GF and him being not strong.

I was angry , as it looks like this was an auto-email that was sent to me.

So this is what I sent him back :

Code:
You are an asshole Matt !

When you accussed me I emailed you right away.

Now I asking for my money back. I proved to you I did the right thing. I never got that package.

I emailed you that letter.

At least respond to that and be honest !

Like I said , many people told me you scammed them. I did not know that. And if I knew I would never sell you anything.

Be a man , send me my $200 back. I do not need them to be honest. But It is a matter of principle.

You will never buy a laser again from anyone except the Chinese .. And I will guarantee it

And this is what I got from him back :

Code:
Wow, the meds they got me on have me have me zipping like a humming bird! Saw you replied right away, thought you might have come to your senses. Guess not. Here's my reply: 
Suck a Dick, Bitch - MINE! Then, I'll fuck you in that tight little ass like the BITCH you are. You are the most conceited SOB that I ever have come across. Must be the Jewish thing. Once again you contradict yourself. I have every communication between us, You never said anyone told you anything about me. Plus, if they did say I was dishonest, why would you deal with me to begin with? That doesn't even make sense? Are you MENTALLY RETARDED as well? My online reputation is A+. I have both eBay & Amazon accounts. You have some serious issues that I advise you deal with otherwise life will be hazards for you. You now are blocked. I will accept no further communication from this @. As far as the Chinese go, I've recently returned from there and they produce some very nice products. As far as the cheesey LPF site goes, I have addresses in 7 countries so it's unlikely your lies will have much effect on my activity there; should I choose to chance it again. Don't even need to, there's 3 people there I deal with on a regular basis anyway - the'll say anything I want them to. Also buy & sell for me. They inform me of all you gossiping girls have to say. You'd be surprised at what goes on behind the scenes there. You are a SUCKER! Ha, I thought you might be one of the in-crowd. You get played just like the Newbs, hahhahaaa! You don't even know what your dealing with. Attached is a photo of only a small part of my insured $50,000 collection. You blew it kid, You had someone ready to spend real $ with you. You blew it for chump change. Amature! I own 7 multi-unit buildings in one of the highest income States in the US. I work as an Investigator for a national logistics company, I am a consultant for the Military & private security organizations. You think need $400.00? IT'S THE PRINCIPLE, JACKASS! You are a SCUMBAG. I will not allow a SCUMBAG to get over on me. FYI, I will not be giving you the benefit of doubt as previously stated. Have a great life.You're a LOSER an, in my professional opinion, a sociopath. May we meet one day,

And all of that began because I sent him an email with a letter attached from the post office showing my proof.

I have no idea what this guy wants.

I now also got an email from a friend of him ( probably ) saying he is coming to visit me at my village ( he also mentioned the village name ).

This is what I got from him :

Code:
Greetings איתן אטיאס 

You recently have disrespected someone that ought not to have been. We will be visiting at your location the village of Nir hen  shortly, to 'discuss' the matter. Should you want to 'discuss' the matter privately it is recommended that you have the wife elsewhere at the time of our arrival. The 'Old Man' would not approve of our visit (he has become somewhat compassionate in his advanced age; needs looking-out for). You being given prior notice to have any civilians removed from the premises shall ameliorate his eventual discontent at our taking the matter into our jurisdiction. Look forward to our 'discussion'.  

HomieFresh aka Freeweezy

What the F*** people ?

What did I do wrong here ? Sent him $401 back. + his things back. And proved him the package was lost.

I hope you people will never have to do bussiness with him. He is a true scammer.

Last edited:
Dont sweat it, it doesnt look like he can string a proper sentence together... As for the millitary mumbo jumbo, its just to try and make him sound more credible.

Anyway what he has effectively said is that he has several accounts on LPF and several shipping addresses. Hopefully the mods can weed out his other accounts.

The attempted heavy handedness is just to scare you and make you back off. :beer:

Last edited:
How do I sell something to him or his friend? Give them my address I'll deal with them

Last edited:
Dont sweat it, it doesnt look like he can string a proper sentence together... As for the millitary mumbo jumbo, its just to try and make him sound more credible.

Anyway what he has effectively said is that he has several accounts on LPF and several shipping addresses. Hopefully the mods can weed out his other accounts.

The attempted heavy handedness is just to scare you and make you back off. :beer:

Yea I know. He is telling a lot of lies.

I do not believe anything he says. Though if he has a few accounts here ... we should take care of it before another member get scammed.

:beer:

Last edited:
Wow never have I heard a dog bark so loud. He doesn't care what he thinks of you or your money but is willing to commit murder over it. Can you show the email he sent to you about his gf? Also now that he has made a threat can you also post his address? I think you are at liberty to do so now.

Ethan:

First off I doubt this guy has 1/100th of what he claims. He is probably some little kid with a over inflated ego that his mommy and daddy stroked because the the only kid the poor bastards had. Second if he has ties to the military and mercenaries the last thing he should be doing is making Idle threats! and here are the reasons for most of those

!. If he is a adult and has ties to the military as a consultant he made three really bad mistakes that could end him up in jail. (a) dod and any other governmental agency do not want their consultants to advertise that they work for the the government. (b) I am a consultant for the Military & private security organizations ) is the passage I am talking about. as prior military and still have ties to it this is not some thing you advertise openly.

2. He may work for a logistic company as a mail boy. and the three guys that he has on LPF that will do all the stuff he wants them to do is maybe true.

3. He has committed wire transfer fraud!, Threatening your life with bodily harm, terrorist threats, since you have his adress email and all that jaz here is what you should do.

Contact the United States Consulate in I think Tel Avid or Jerusalem. explain that his man committed wire transfer fraud , and fraud by lying about the box that was lost. and threatening you to get the other 200, The terrorist threat I would take your correspondence down to either the embassy for governments foreign affairs branch and let them have a whack at this chump

Ethan:

First off I doubt this guy has 1/100th of what he claims. He is probably some little kid with a over inflated ego that his mommy and daddy stroked because the the only kid the poor bastards had. Second if he has ties to the military and mercenaries the last thing he should be doing is making Idle threats! and here are the reasons for most of those

!. If he is a adult and has ties to the military as a consultant he made three really bad mistakes that could end him up in jail. (a) dod and any other governmental agency do not want their consultants to advertise that they work for the the government. (b) I am a consultant for the Military & private security organizations ) is the passage I am talking about. as prior military and still have ties to it this is not some thing you advertise openly.

2. He may work for a logistic company as a mail boy. and the three guys that he has on LPF that will do all the stuff he wants them to do is maybe true.

3. He has committed wire transfer fraud!, Threatening your life with bodily harm, terrorist threats, since you have his adress email and all that jaz here is what you should do.

Contact the United States Consulate in I think Tel Avid or Jerusalem. explain that his man committed wire transfer fraud , and fraud by lying about the box that was lost. and threatening you to get the other 200, The terrorist threat I would take your correspondence down to either the embassy for governments foreign affairs branch and let them have a whack at this chump

Thanks For the Support ! :beer:

I would consider doing so. Will talk to a few people if this treat will continue. For now it is quite.

Lets hope it will stay like this.

:)