Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Another Newbie!

Airtech

Hey guys,
Newbie from Kentucky here! I have always been interested in the power of lasers. What sparked my newest interest in them was that I was at a customers looking over their new laser cutting machine to quote them for a compatible air compressor to feed it air. They mix class 3 compressed air with nitrogen to cut metal.
I have a friend that is always talking about his handheld laser and I decided to check them out. I am very safety conscious and am looking for some good affordable safety glasses. I have the following:

Odin 5 watt 450 nm
1 watt gattling gun 450 nm
303 green
Sanwu Striker 7W on order with saber attachment

Thanks and happy lasing!

Last edited:

GSS

Welcome Airtech:)
Your looking for safety glasses?
Go to "Survival Lasers" and get a pair of Eagles for around $40.. They are great hobby glasses with a rating from OD5 to OD6 with the standard 190nm to 540nm pair. Use the 10% discount code for forum members.
If you wear regular glasses they have the slip over type..

Last edited:
A little late to the Party but...............:oops:
Welcome to the Forum Airtech.

I see you are already being Laser safe
getting Laser Safety Goggles/Glasses.
Enjoy the Forum.

Jerry

I had a misspent 11 months in Lexington, Ky back in the last year on the 20th century. Was never so glad to get out of there. Sorry. I'm just not a fan of southern politics.