Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

And a good day to you good lady and or gentleman

Well how is everyone this fine day? If you answered in a negative manner be happy in the fact that Miley Cyrus isn't your daughter, what is it with Disney? For those that don't get that reference I envy you. So a little background, always have had a fascination with science, and now that I just let my brain bleed from watching TV I decided I should expand my skill and knowledge base. So here I am attempting to build lasers, and then use said lasers to conduct rather pointless experiments. Such as how long will it take to heat a cup of water to boiling with a 1.4W blue beam? I don't know I forgot to charge the battery but it took a little over 14 mins for a poweraide bottle volume of water to raise 1 degrees. I also hope to one day construct a laser of such frightening proportions that these dirty hippies decide to conduct a little personal hygiene and get a job. My spyder arctic just isn't quite enough, who would have guessed? Wicked lasers making an inferior, defective and over priced product? And there you have it folks, the train of thoughts has departed, if LPF didn't have a mentally unstable robot, ,with the knowledge that no one will ever be able to distinguish him from any other stinky flesh bag, runs underground ostrich fights, and thinks that redhead from that dancing show on Disney is gonna be the next Lindsey Lohan or Miley Cyrus. And if it did?

Tonight...

LOL, quite humorous writing style I must admit.

Welcome to LPF, see the blue line in my signature, and have a nice day!

Well how is everyone this fine day? If you answered in a negative manner be happy in the fact that Miley Cyrus isn't your daughter, what is it with Disney? For those that don't get that reference I envy you. So a little background, always have had a fascination with science, and now that I just let my brain bleed from watching TV I decided I should expand my skill and knowledge base. So here I am attempting to build lasers, and then use said lasers to conduct rather pointless experiments. Such as how long will it take to heat a cup of water to boiling with a 1.4W blue beam? I don't know I forgot to charge the battery but it took a little over 14 mins for a poweraide bottle volume of water to raise 1 degrees. I also hope to one day construct a laser of such frightening proportions that these dirty hippies decide to conduct a little personal hygiene and get a job. My spyder arctic just isn't quite enough, who would have guessed? Wicked lasers making an inferior, defective and over priced product? And there you have it folks, the train of thoughts has departed, if LPF didn't have a mentally unstable robot, ,with the knowledge that no one will ever be able to distinguish him from any other stinky flesh bag, runs underground ostrich fights, and thinks that redhead from that dancing show on Disney is gonna be the next Lindsey Lohan or Miley Cyrus. And if it did?

Tonight...

We have been programmed to become lazy jobless hippies for the last 50 years. "There is a war on for your mind." Too much fluoride in the water and too many injections of mercury have created a level of idiocy unprecedented in human history. There are only a few outposts of intelligence left. Most Americans are more interested in Miley Cyrus or Lady GaGa etc. than they are about the fact that world war 3 is about to begin. Miley Cyrus isn't responsible for her own actions but is a product of Monarch Mind Control like other Disney child actors used by the global elite to further their goals. Welcome to the forums.

Alan

:wave: Welcome to the Laser Sickness. :D Your "dirty hippies" comment made me think of Charlton Heston...i read that and heard it in his voice. lol.