Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Alternative to metal lathe for laser host

laser marshal

As the title suggests, can this very explanatory video replace the metal lathe for making a laser host?
Do you cut processing costs?
Or do they double?

:) That guy, it had to be 3D. "I listen to you!". He likes exclamation marks too much! He wrote the same way, and was too obvious, same stupid remarks in threads. I think he tried to be recognized, he can't be that dumb.

If he was smart he would do a lot better too try and use what's so ....... ha ha, not going to give you any hints sucker.

It's all about attention and making people do things, he thrives on attention, starve him just like everyone did his " investigation " post, I was glad to see how many people read but didn't reply to his borderline incoherent sentences looking for an opportunity to counter with doubt, he likes to exploit the language barrier and play dumb yet he includes some hints that it's him because he wants to be called out early, that way he can counter with doubt and make you the bad guy, just stay patient and give him a little rope, in time he removes all doubt and faster when he's starved for attention, if he's not getting attention he will ratchet up his instigating behavior.........actually it would be a little bit entertaining to sit back and watch if he wasn't so simple.