Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Aloha, Reintroduction

Hello everyone and good evening! Just wanted to reintroduce myself to the forum for its been many years since iv'e used this site and wanted to reconnect for maintenance purposes on my 501B laser I purchased from Blord a while back. It's nice to see the new build options considering a lot of new advancements in creativity through the years. Anyway, will be cruising around to see what options are out there have a good one folks! Alohaz 🤙

welcome back
I metered a laser for a member from your area--sent by mail..

myb this intro will catch the eye of others there..
AND anytime you need us/me to come and visit just send the ticket & I will be on my way!!

do you like the new forum?

LEN IN TX

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome back! :)
Blord hasn't been around for a few years now. :(

-Edit- Len, that is a very nice gesture. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Hi, Welcome back glad you still frequent this forum.PM me for the 501B upgrade or repair if you like.

Rich:)

welcome back
I metered a laser for a member from your area--sent by mail..

myb this intro will catch the eye of others there..
AND anytime you need us/me to come and visit just send the ticket & I will be on my way!!

do you like the new forum?

LEN IN TX
Thank you Len, and lol yeah, I wish everyone could experience the islands out here during these crazy times. We've been watching the weather out in the states and it seems like it's getting hard to get through even a year without some natural disaster happening. hope it gets better! And yes! I find it interesting that everyone has gotten more creative on different builds, crafting, what's in stock and above all safety!! There was a pretty big incident that happened on Oahu about the same time I stopped coming to the forum. I'll put it in the safety forum for everyone to see. I'm glad to see no one's gotten out of hand out where I am. That would be a bummer. Other than that the forums are awesomely interesting! much exploring to do!🤙

Welcome back! :)
Blord hasn't been around for a few years now. :(

-Edit- Len, that is a very nice gesture. :ROFLMAO:
Thank you BTguy! And yeah if i was rich, free tickets for everyone lol jkjk! Yeah, well back to Blord, I understand. Life just got busy. I remember when him, Anselmo, Yobresal, DTR all those guys were making these awesome builds! I'm just well, amazed to see how far it's come and how much further it can be taken. Anyway, thanks BTguy, good to be back 🤙

Hi, Welcome back glad you still frequent this forum.PM me for the 501B upgrade or repair if you like.

Rich:)
Thank you rich! I'm glad to know there are upgrade options that are coupled with repair/maintenance services as well for this older build. I'm gonna explore the forums and catch up on some old news but I definitely will PM you later about the build. Thank you again rich!🤙