Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Allow Me To Introduce Myself...

PhaserBoy

thanks Immo and Paul I started a thread on this in General. The http://www.o-like.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=451 is what I want to use, I can solder, and have basic electrical knowledge. As long as Pos/Neg is marked im good. not sure if the driver for this- whatever it is wil fir in the saucer, am prepared to remotely locate it less than 9" Please respond in the thread so I dont wear my welcome out lol. PS my cat puked on my keyboard and some keys are sticking or not working well. :eek:

You can run a diode out of a module - but another thing that LDs are sensitive to is heat - so you need some form of heatsink to draw that out :) The modules are a pseudo-standard here and elsewhere for handhelds.

The size is pretty standard, but DTRs copper ones are nice. Most other ones are cheap brass which has been nickel plated - fine for smaller diodes but not much good for anything with a bit more kick.