Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

All kinds of laser stuff PRICE DROP

Ok, I have a few things for sale that I have have not used in a while. I need to free up some funds to bankroll another project.

First is a laserbee II 3.2 SOLD

THE GOOD: it is complete (USB cable and software CD are included but not shown) and has lived its life when not used inside the padded container that is pictured and included. I have used it about 15 times total and that is a very close estimation.

THE BAD: like an idiot the first time I used it I did not unfocus the beam enough and I put a small burn mark on the thermophile (I have provided a picture of the issue). I then proceeded to wipe it ONCE with a soft cloth very gently to see if it would clean up any and that took off some of a flat black coating. I have checked the accuracy against another meter with 2 laser pointers. First was a red 5mw cheapo for the low end and a high powered 445 that I had just finished for the high end. On both meters the 5mw red read exactly that. With the 445 my meter read 2753 and the other read 2787. I dont know if that was because of this issue or if there is a difference in meters etc... I do know that it was a small enough difference to me to not bother with sending it back to get re-calibrated and coated. I contacted laserbee and they said it would run me at the time $100ish I cant remember the exact $. For what I can tell this meter still works great and the issue I have described thoroughly above has not seemed to affect its performance that I can tell.

SOLD

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Next is a Flex Mod P3 driver brand new and never used. These are non existent right now, one of my favorite all time drivers, and I am asking $40 shipped.

picture.php

Third is a flaminpro test load. Used 3 times and in the same shape as I bought it in brand new from him.

$40 shipped SOLD

picture.php

Last is a DTR 9mm 445nm laser diode with lens barrel spring, and I have already perfectly removed the included lens from its holder and placed it into the lens barrel. What you see pictured is what you get. Diode is brand new in the package. I am asking $90 SOLD shipped since I have already done the tedious task of removing the lens.

picture.php

Last edited:

Re: All kinds of laser stuff

Actually. I change my mind. Good luck with your sale!

Last edited:

Yes it does come with the lens and I will do $85 shipped on that if you change your mind back.

JLM

I want the 9mm diode if it's not sold yet.

Got it and thanks. Both the diode and the test load are sold.

I edited the prices of the 2 items I have left. If you think my prices are too high shoot me an offer.