Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Aliexpress good deal on 532

Whilst browsing I found a company offering this It appears to be a 500mW green laser and it is being offered at $270 a piece. I was about to check out a few other lasers but I noticed the 5pcs discount for $243 a piece that with shipping costs just over CNI's one piece price not including shipping/insurance. They seem to be a new company but they have 100% positive feedback. They also use cool hosts. Their multi-piece discounts seems to only be for green...

NO4H99

I don't really trust the listing either, but there's not much to lose. If you have an lpm, you can test it when it comes. If its not up to spec, you can return it (even with free return shipping) or negotiate a lower price. Also says delivered in 3-7 days or full refund.

Encap

Looks good!
They also offer 800mW for $400 which is a low price for that power. For whatever reasons they jump to just over $1000 for 1000mW.
They offer lot of unusual colors also 473nm, 589nm, 593.5nm but at high prices
All their specs and descriptions look good like they know what they are talking about.

I was curious so researched them a bit. Looks like the are a for real company. See GH Lasers web site here: About Us - Laser Pointer|Laser pen Guang Heng

As mentioned by others AliExpress has buyer protection so no problem getting money back if necessary---the seller guarentees list looks good--you can return if you don't like it.

Nice find!

Last edited:
If those pictures match their products it seems they also got their hands on PGL-III-C hosts as well as GLP hosts... I find that a bit odd.

But hey, you guys can try it out and see for yourselves.

Their 80mW 593.5nm... I don't think that's possible in a portable.

But for 593.5nm-- 80mW is just simply too high for that wavelength. I'm advising people not to go for that one ;)

Though its not on their aliexpress site... *shrugs*

Anyone with money can try out the 589's. CNI's still cheaper.

Encap

If those pictures match their products it seems they also got their hands on PGL-III-C hosts as well as GLP hosts... I find that a bit odd.

But hey, you guys can try it out and see for yourselves.

Their 80mW 593.5nm... I don't think that's possible in a portable.

I am sure some of what they do is simply resell CNI product either complete from CNI or just parts from CNI that they assemble which they buy wholesale from CNI like the 589nm's and 593.5 nm however their prices are double CNIs for those, so not good.

They do have some other items that perhaps they make/assemble that have reasonable prices given the specs are correct at attractive prices.

Last edited:
I have my google results blocker set to block all results from Alibaba and its sister sites. Unless I'm seeking out some specific large-quantity order from a more reputable dealer on there, most of the sellers on the site are like shady street peddlers.

Encap

You guys are right--AliExpress is no better than eBay, Craigs list, or any such unconventional business/garage sale business schemes site. They do claim buyer protection like eBay but who knows how good it is --like eBay.

In this case you can if you wish, order directly from GH Laser if not comfortable with AliExpress for whatever reasons. They look like a real company from the web site --not just selling out of the trunk of a car---but who knows?

see GH factory web site at: Laser Pointer|Laser pen Guang Heng

Looks legit to me as well, prices are good but not good enough to make me risk it.

I've been shopping aliexpress a lot lately. I stick to sellers and lasers with lots of feedback as this is something I don't believe they can spoof. I have only had 1 dispute and I got all my money back from it through the escrow service. I buy mostly cheap ones but as my confidence in the site grows I'm looking at better ones.