Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Alien Laser 16.8mm contact board

Hi BT,
Yes they upgraded me to Super Swift Panel fab time 5 days instead of 12 days. They are being made now.
And thank you for kind words on my hosts buddy.

Rich:)

Last edited:

I had a couple of older boards go open, so if I have a high current demand I often make my own battery contact and drill and tap for a ground.

But getting some made sounds cool, can you get them with heavy springs attached?

Attachments

• SANY1701.JPG
    SANY1701.JPG
    171.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Reactions: GSS
Hi Red,
i been making my boards like the way Ehugumus made his in his hosts, i turn a piece of Derlin with a solid copper rivet for the + and the ground is force fit between the derlin and the host from the inside of the battery tube. So there is a solid fit and there's always constant force on it when the batteries are in the tube. And if the customer ever makes a wire to short it can be changed out by pushing the Derlin board back out of the tube then replaced. I like the way they work a really solid modification no room for error.

Rich:)

Yep, sometimes we need to take a build apart later on, so planning ahead for serviceability is always a good idea. :beer:

I don't think you'll have to Bowtie.
As I said, keeping your order amount small helps you get them faster.
Reason for that is how they fabricate them. If you oder 20pcs e.g there is a chance that they won't fit to the same panel and OshPark will have to slice your order in two or three panel.

img_20160910_124219.jpg

I'm quite sure that Bowties 3pcs will fit in same panel.. :p

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Update; I received my contact boards from Osh Park yesterday, 12/15/17, which was just a bit over 2 weeks from the day I ordered, (11/29) not bad at all.

ApP7Tqp.jpg